When I Look At You

Start from the beginning

Infront of me is a girl who is happy and marrying with the love of her life. Looking back to five years ago I didn't thought it was possible. It seems like a dream come true. A lone tear dropped from my eyes from happiness followed my many. I never thought this would be possible.

"Oh pretty lady, why are you staining your beautiful face", Vincenzo said entering the room.

"It's from happiness brother", i said wiping my tears. He hugged me and patted my head.

"Now, it's not the time for tears. It's time for smiles", he said. I nodded my head and backed away chuckling.

"So are you ready?", he asked.

"Yes. But is Aldric ready?", i asked.

"Yes. Since an hour already", he said rolling his eyes. I chuckled.

"Okay it's 1:30. The guests would be arriving shortly. I will go and come back to talk you to the aisle by 1:50", he said and went out. I sat on the couch glancing at the clock, waiting for this half an hour to be over quickly. I can't wait to become Mrs Ava Johnson.

Aldric

I am sitting in my hotel suite since 1 hour all ready. Waiting for the time to move fast. But, god damn this clock. The clock ticked 1:30 and my best man Robert entered the room. Since, Vincenzo was going to walk Ava down the aisle, Robert became my best man.

"Sir, the guests are arriving", he said. Now, it my cue to head down into the wedding hall. God, I am so nervous. I checked the mirror for the last time.

 I checked the mirror for the last time

Good, my princess is so talented. I am proud of her. I headed downstairs. Six of my guards trailing behind me. Hundreds of guards were placed around the hotel. Mainly near Ava's room and the wedding hall. All important people in the country are going to be present. So, I can't take any risk with the security. This is going to be the wedding of the century. I entered the wedding hall and it was beautifully decorated.

E

ntering the wedding hall, I greeted some of the important guests. I was now standing at the altar with my best man and the priest. Impatiently waiting for my soon to be wife. It was 2 pm already, she would be here any time. I was waiting for the gate to be opened revealing my lovely princess.

It was five minutes past 2 and she was still not here. I was getting panicked. All kinds of terrors hitting me. But, I was trying to stay positive.

Suddenly, all the lights dimmed out. A bunch of rays focusing on the raised platform build 10 meters away from the aisle. The music band started playing some tune.

And then, I heard the voice I was craving to hear since morning.

🎶Everybody needs inspiration🎶