The Cabin

Dad: So, what flavor are you gonna get?

You gave it some thought. Your dad waited for you answer as one of his old CDs played. It was Pearl Jam, if you recalled correctly. Old people music you were too young to really enjoy. You were 11, after all.

Y/N: I think I want chocolate today.

Dad: Chocolate? Good choice. I think I'll get myself a cherry dipped cone.

The cherry dipped cone did sound good.

Your dad pulled up to the stop light and waited for it to turn green.

Dad: Hey, bud.

You looked at your dad.

Dad: You know why I do this?

You thought about it.

Y/N: Because you like ice cream?

Your dad chuckled a bit.

Dad: Well, I do. But there's another reason.

You looked at him confused.

Dad: It's because, one day we won't have this. One day you'll be too old to hang out with your dad.

Y/N: No way! You're my best friend!

Your dad smiled as the light turned green. He began to move forward.

Dad: Thanks, bud. I really appreciate th.....

CRASH

Y/N: NO!

Your eyes shot open and you sat up, grabbing your chest. Your friends looked at you, scared by your sudden yell. Ezreal kept his hands steady on the wheel before he looked at you in the rear view mirror.

Ezreal: The hell, man?!

You looked around and remembered that you were in the van with your friends. You were all heading up to Kayn's cabin for Winter Break. Right. You were 16.

Jinx: Hey, you alright?

You looked to your blue haired friend before you looked at the others. They all seemed a bit concerned. You turned back to Jinx.

Y/N: Yeah. Sorry.

Jinx, though not entirely convinced, just nodded. Everyone fell back into conversation while you looked out the back window. You must've been asleep for a while. You could see the snow now.

You sat up a bit, feeling your jacket move, before you looked down at yourself. You were using your jacket as a blanket and your bag as a pillow. You just thought you could get some shut eye since you didn't get much sleep the night before.

You were busy.

And by busy I mean you and Evelynn boned.

Took her to pound town.

She rode you like a stallion.

This is probably getting too descriptive so I'll just move on.

On your head you wore a winter snow cap. The jacket you had was a black coat that you had gotten from Sett since it was too small for him now. Everyone was dressed for the cold as well.

Scarfs, mittens, beanies, hoodies, and warm clothing.

Lux: I'm so excited to get back to the cabin. A whole week and a half of winter wonderland.

You looked up to the front seats where Ezreal and Lux sat.

Ezreal: That's assuming we survive the drive there.