The LeBlanc House Pt. 1

You looked out the window of the bus as you rode it towards the Northside of town. You had your earbuds in while a song played as you thought about what was to come.

You have never been to the LeBlanc house outside of the party. Surely it would be different during the day with her parents there. You also noticed that the cloud were gathering and growing darker.

Hopefully it won't rain later.

You let out a sigh as the bus came to a stop at a red light. At the same time, a car stopped beside it. You looked down at the window to see a young girl looking at you.

She smiled and blew on the window, making it fog up. She then wrote something down.

Gwen.

You smiled, but the bus moved forward before you could reply. So you quickly waved at her. You watched the car turn off towards the beach for a moment before you turned back to face forward.

It wasn't much longer before you reached your stop. You got off the bus and headed up the street. The bus stop was actually only to the outside of the neighborhood, so you still had to walk a bit.

However, the walk did give you time to think about things. One of your favorite pastimes it seemed. And, luckily, it didn't take all that long to actually reach the house.

You walked through the front yard and up to the door where you rang the doorbell. You waited patiently before the door opened to reveal Evelynn.

Evelynn: Hey. You made it.

You smiled. She was wearing a pair of leggings with a loose shirt. Her hair was down and it seemed like she wasn't wearing a lot of makeup if any. She seemed really relaxed.

Y/N: Hope I'm not late.

Evelynn: No. Actually, I'm glad you got here now. My brothers just left for thier fishing trip and my dad had to go back to the office.

Wait. Was it just the two of you?

Y/N: And your mom?

Evelynn: She's upstairs. Come in.

She stepped aside to make room for you to enter. You did so and she closed the door behind you. You looked around for a moment and realized just how nice the place actually was.

Evelynn: So, I have a surpise.

You raised a brow as she held your hand and dragged you along towards the kitchen. She let go just as you both entered and made a playful gesture to the island where there sat a tub of ice cream, a bottle of chocolate syrup, some chopped up nuts, and a jar of cherries.

You also noticed that the family had bananas as well.

Evelynn: I figured we could make this date more fun by making some sundaes.

You smirked as you walked towards the island. You picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup and turned back towards Evelynn.

Y/N: I thought this was for.....

You stopped mid-sentence when you spotted someone walking into the kitchen. Luckily, they did not hear you. However, you did realize that it was her mother.

And your cheeks grew red as your mouth stayed open in complete and utter shock at what you were seeing.

Evelynn: MOM!

Caitlyn: Huh?

She yawned as she stood in the doorway wearing a robe. However, the robe was open, and you could see perfectly what she was wearing under it.