The Decision

Rakan: I just wanna sleep in!

You looked up from your phone to your friend who looked like he just woke up. Well, he did, but he also had time to get ready and just chose not to.

Y/N: You didn't have to come.

Ezreal: This is our second week in a row that we've had to move shit.

Y/N: You also didn't have to come. I was fine by myself. Hell, Jinx and Lux will do just fine.

Jinx and Lux looked up at their names, complete confused on the situation. Jinx agreed to help for the cash while Lux just had nothing better to do. It was either this or helping her mom at the library.

Xayah: Gee. Thanks, Mutt.

You turned to your final member who was currently sitting on the parking curb, bored.

Y/N: I was making a point. Jinx and Lux are probably the weakest ones here.

Jinx: Hey...

She stopped and looked at her arms. She then looked at Lux. She pouted and turned back to you.

Jinx: Fuck you.

You just rolled your eyes. You were all sitting in the parking lot across the street from the house Singed's daughter was moving into. It was right across the street from a public parking place so it was convenient for the van.

The same one Ezreal won a few months ago.
~~~~~~~~~~
Announcer: And we have a winner!

He gestured to Ezreal who was still standing next to the van, his hand still on it. Everyone else was either walking away, or on the ground tired.

Announcer: How did you do it?

Ezreal just smirked and lifted his pant leg to show a tube going down his leg, connected to a plastic bottol he had in his shoe.

It was empty.

Turns out, he didn't even need to pee. So, uh, he kinda stuck that tube up his dickhole for no reason.
~~~~~~~~~
You yawned just as a moving truck drove up to the house. You watched as a woman walked out of it and looked around.

Must be your teacher's daughter.

You smacked Ezreal's arm and gestured for him to follow.
---------------
Evelynn hummed to herself happily as she made her breakfast. Jayce and Shaco entered and found her. They looked at each other and smiled.

Jayce: Well, well, well.

Evelynn looked up from her food and turned to see her brothers both standing there. They had their arms crossed with their brows raised. Both had smug smiles.

She stared at them for a moment before she slowly lifted the knife up. She then narrowed her eyes and licked the Nutella off of it.

Evelynn: Why are you creeps looking at me like that?

Shaco: No reason.

Evelynn didn't believe them.

Jayce: Okay, there's a reason.

There it was.

Evelynn: What?

Shaco: Mom and the old man are heading over to Silverton today. Won't be back til Monday.

She already knew that. Her father had talked to her about it the night before. It was right after you had dropped her off, actually. After the two of you finally became an official couple and kissed.