The Day After

You and Evelynn slept peacefully in your bed, still a bit tired from last night's events. However, no one knew this. Especially not Ezreal who opened your door and immediately moved towards your bed.

Ezreal: Time to wake up, bitch!

He jumped up and landed on tip of you and Evelynn.

Evelynn: AH!

Ezreal quickly got off the bed and stumbled back a bit in surpise. You woke up and looked around before you spotted your best friend. You also looked at your girlfriend and quickly covered her with the blankets.

Ezreal: What the fuck?

Y/N: GET OUT!

You reached over and grabbed the baseball that was on your self and threw it at him. It hit his leg and he quickly ran out and closed the door.

You sighed as Evelynn slowly pulled the blankets down.

Evelynn: How did he...

Y/N: He has a key to my apartment. They all do. I'm so sorry.

Evelynn just smiled as she laid back down. You looked at her and couldn't hold back the smile forming in your face. She looked so beautiful with her hair in a mess, shining in the afterglow.

You really did love this girl.

Ezreal: Can you guys get dressed so we can do something today?

Y/N: Fuck off!
-------------
Evelynn watched as you  as you made fresh coffee. She had taken a shower and was now wearing one of your hoodies with a pair of shorts that she had tied as tightly as she could so that they would stay on.

Also in your apartment, was Ezreal who was laying his head on the counter.

Ezreal: Blahhhh.

Evelynn: What happened to you?

Ezreal: Your boyfriend ditched me yesterday.

You just set down two mugs of coffee. Evelynn thanked you with a wink while Ezreal just groaned. You made yourself a cup and turned back to Ezreal.

Y/N: Why are you here?

Ezreal: Cause I wanna do something today. I also don't want to be stuck with Lux again. That was way too weird.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Ezreal took a sip.

Ezreal: Well, after you and Kayn left, me, Jinx, and Lux went to the burger shack but Jinx bailed out and it was just me and Lux. We never hang out alone. It was just....weird.

Evelynn looked at you confused and you just nodded. Everyone knew Lux likes Ezreal. Except for Ezreal, apparently.

Ezreal: Let's go fuck around at the park. Or skate. Or do something. Maybe we can go Halloween shopping? I still need a costume.

Evelynn: Oh yeah. Halloween is right around the corner.

It was? Holy shit. You have a horrible sense of time.

Ezreal: Yep. Do you have any plans?

Evelynn: Yep. Me and my brothers normally throw a Halloween party. Everyone wears costumes, we get candy, drinks, food. It's fun. What about you guys?

Ezreal and you looked at each other. Every year was more or less the same.

Eat candy, get drunk, watch horror movies.

It was fun.

Y/N: Nothing.

Evelynn: Sweet! You guys should totally come over! Bring the others, to.