Chapter 22 (Final Exams)

Izumi is quite proud of her results since she still got the third place eventhough she study everything last minute. She was going to celebrate until Kaminari brought up they still have a practical exam to do and those who failed cannot go to the summer camp.

Someone from Class 1B suggested that they will fight some robots. But knowing Nedzu, he will force students to fight against teachers. And, Izumi got it right. They have to fight teachers and she and Bakugou got the jackpot, All Might. Honestly, Izumi prefer to fight Nedzu than All Might so she go and ask Mina to switch place with her. Unfortunately, Nedzu refused their request.

Izumi and Bakugou got together and discussed a plan. Izumi will smack whatsoever item she can find to All Might's body parts and Bakugou will propel as fast as possible. Izumi thought for a while and proceed to research on All Might's trainer. She decided to imitate the trainer called Gran Torino as he looks like someone that will try to kill you to teach, kind of like Akutagawa-kun. Izumi turned on her voice changer and changed her voice to the pro she met once after she knocked Stain unconscious.

And, it's their turn. Izumi hid herself in some buildings while Bakugou camouflaged himself as a walking dumpster by blasting away the bottom of some poor dustbin. All Might entered and almost immediately, a knife went to All Might's crotch. All Might barely managed to dodge the knife in time and say goodbye to a few piece of his bodysuit.

Then, he heard an eerily familiar voice calling him zygote. He bolted as fast as he can when he noticed someone is bouncing off the buildings to his location. He completely forgotten about no outsiders will be involved in the exam and the fact that this is just an exam. Nearly everyone in the observation room except for some selected few remained confused at All Might's reaction.

Meanwhile, Bakugou is walking as fast as he can to the exit. Unfortunately, he got lost. When he looked back, he saw a frantically running All Might. Bakugou immediately blast his quirk on full speed to the exit. Bakugou arrived at the exit a few seconds before a frantic looking All Might ran out being chased by Izumi bouncing from building to building. They passed the exam with five more minutes to spare.

Mina and Kaminari failed to go against Nedzu. And poor Midnight, she was dancing the chicken dance while Shinso bolted out while muttering something that sounds like "Nope, not today," while leaving a sleeping Sero behind.

Everyone are able to go to the camp since it is just one of the many logical ruse of their hobo sensei. Their summer camp location will be in some forest. Their trainers, the Pussycats are definitely going to give them hell. Izumi also got some bad feeling about it. But let her enjoy the playing in the school pool with her classmates first. She is going to visit her biological dad in I-island before the summer camp. It is going to be fine, she convinces herself.

Meanwhile, Nedzu sent the video footage of All Might v.s Izumi and Bakugou to Gran Torino while cackling loudly. All the teachers nearby are scared of what is going to happen.