Chapter 2

Izumi remembered the first time she had her fans. It was given to her by her grandmother. Her grandmother taught her how to fight and bring down her opponent with fans and other creative ways. She was overjoyed to learn all the skills. She remembered using her fans to threaten Bakugo from exploding her and she is proud of it.

Izumi is quite flexible as she practices gymnastics and parkour nearly every day. She can do a backflip without any problems. So when she and Dazai got kidnapped by 'the short guy with hat' a.k.a Chuuya, she easily escape the rope. Dazai is laughing quite hard at Chuuya because that guy really thought she is Katsuki Bakugo II. She wanted to facepalm at the stupidity of Port Mafia.

She heard that Port Mafia are quite intelligent and cunning but it just makes her wanna laugh out loud. Dazai and her escaped the 'prison' easily. Dazai finally asked about her ability. She knows ability names can be different from the quirk so she said "Karma is a pain in the ass so don't involve me in any of your mafia's businesses as it is none of my business". He laughed at her strange ability name.

They finally got back to the agency safely. She then wrote a really long report about the importance of sassing your captors instead of the original report on their kidnapping process. Does she care? No as she is feeling drained and tired. She might also add about how to improve Dazai's skill on making people do a double sucide with him so if he ask the Port Mafia members, they will agree with him.

Fukuzawa was laughing really hard when he saw the whole report. Outside the office, Kunikida is questioning about the mentality of nearly everyone in ADA. They has a sadistic doctor, a sucidal maniac, a strange president and now a problematic child that attract more trouble than she worth. He feel like he is going to have a field day on writing the whole report. If he take a sick leave next day to avoid some chaos, nobody have to know he wrote a full plan on how to escape all the madness and chaos.

~~In Port Mafia~~
'Izumi Midoriya, how to make you join Port Mafia?' thought Mori Ougai while waiting for Akutagawa's arrival.

~~Meanwhile~~
"What should I add in my will? Maybe about my figurines...." mused Izumi who is blissfully unaware of the chaos that will come soon.