Chapter 3

Unfortunately, Kunikida was forced to continue to work so he came in the agency with a heavy heart. He saw Izumi tying Dazai with a long piece of cloth that comes from who knows where. Yosano's evil laughter and some pleas for help can be heard. Yup, a normal day but he feel unsettled for some strange reason.

Kunikida looked back and immediately understood why. Dazai escaped the cloth that was tying him and trying to teach Izumi how to shoot a gun. Unfortunately, her aim was way off so Kunikda was forced to hide underneath the table to escape the rapid firing bullets. He thought it couldn't get any worse but nope. The leader of black lizards, Hirotsu just had to break down the door and fire at them. His morning was completely ruined.

Izumi finally managed to aim and fire at her target properly (in her opinion). Unfortunately to Hirotsu, he was standing right where the target should be. The proper place for Izumi was the place that is a big no to shoot for every man. The bullet hit that part so he was clutching his manhood in agony. The whole time Izumi was muttering something about don't want to get involved in mafia buisnesses. Kunikida didn't know whether he should laugh or cry at the scene of the enemies' hasty retreat because of their injured leader.

Izumi was quite proud of her achievement although all the males in the room seem to back off from her a little bit more than necessary. Yosano looked like a mother that was really proud of her kid's achievement. Yosano also seems a little too disappointed as she didn't get to scare the enemies like Izumi did. The rest of the members had a really big headache about all the holes on the wall that was caused by black lizard and Izumi.

Atsushi finally arrived at ADA expecting for the worse only to find out that black lizards have been taken care of. After hearing the explanation from one of the males, he decided try not to get too close to Izumi in case she try something like this again. Yes, he appreciates his manhood is still intake and did not get shoot.