(35)•Controlling my anger•

Start from the beginning

  It dawned on me now, why she wasn't sleeping that night, she was on watch and she may have been worried that the children had told me. After all the twins were little chatter boxes some times.

  I was not upset with Ms Eloise she could defend herself, Mishand could fight too but to fight with her mother, that was a whole different scenario.

  I've seen some terrible things happen in the ghetto back home, I've experienced some hurtful things also. Nothing was easy about living, you just have to wake up each day and try to live.

  Sleven looked around the warehouse door towards my jeep again, maybe his boss told him to keep an eye on me.

  Kristen drove in and parked next to me, she and two of our employees exited her car. One fixed her skirt while checking out her reflection, I smiled she was a sassy spaniard no one messed with her.

  I started my jeep startling them and drove off, I waited for over an hour as the technician installed the loud speakers in my vehicle.

  After they were finish and I payed them, I also bought one of the big bluetooth loud speaker box for the house.

   When I drove back into the parking lot at work, Sleven was standing in my parking space.

"Where were you?" He questioned. "That's not your business Ms Eloise." I said and cut my eyes at him.

  Sleven was easy to get along with, but underneath that cool exterior he was a cold blooded killer like his fiancé Nicolette. I wonder sometimes if they weren't afraid of each other, but I guess maybe they trust each other.

  "Your thoughts?" He asked while I close up the jeep. "Pssh, it's normal, but if you keep questioning me, it'll change." I told him. "If I didn't know better, I'd take you seriously." He drawled.

  I punched him launching a series of attacks on him, he jumped away, I  place my bag on the jeeps bonnet and posed in a fighting stance.

  "Oh really? Do I look like Nicollete?" He looked at me as if I was crazy, "Oh wow, low blow." I told him, I made after him, but he ran away laughing.

  Now he will try to avoid me for the rest of the day, I took my bag and went inside, it was almost eleven.

  "What happened this morning with Mishand?" Kristen questioned as I entered the office.

  Kristen clicked her tongue distastefully, after I told her everything about the unfortunate incident. "I'm glad you didn't go after her, I don't want to be Mr Kambo's mind right now, my dad always says he thinks he over works his mind sometimes."

  She answered the phone and typed up on order, Kristen was brilliant most of the spaniards are, so what the fuck is wrong with Mishand all of a sudden.

  What did I do to her to make her hate me? How have I offended her before I found out she was trying to get Kiara and Kemeil together.

  "Stop thinking." Kristen said snapping her fingers in front of my face. "I'm going to sort out this order, do you mind ordering lunch?" She said and asked. "That's if you don't have other plans." She smiled suggestively.

  "I'll order lunch." I told her and took up the office phone and did so. I took notice of the fact that she didn't say anything about Mishand, I've always been an over thinker, not wanting to read too much into things.