(25)•Everyday•

(Chapter 25)

               [Itrisha's pov]

  "Why are you here? I'm not joking with you all," I said nonchalantly. "Neither are we joking with you, you need to eat." She said sternly.

  I laughed a little, "oh wow, someone is forcing me to eat, humn," I said, I took up the plate and drank the soup.

  Kristen came in and took the plate, "do you feel like you could eat something more?" Ms. Eloise asked, "no," I replied trying to be civil.

  The children came in and came straight to me, I lifted the twins up unto the bed and Lori sat beside me, as they told me about there day.

  Ms. Eloise did not leave until I went to bed, I didn't bother to look who was on the verandah, but I knew someone was there. Kristen came to bed but I wasn't asleep and I think everyone knew and was watching me.

  I got up put on my boots and went to walk outside, I sat down on a bench near the gateway. I just sat there while more than a dozen pairs of eyes watched me.

  After sitting there for about an hour, I stretched and walked back to my tent, Mishand took the place of Diana who was sitting thier when I past.

  I didn't say anything to her, but it bothered me that they were keeping such close watch on me. I wondered if it was the money then decided against it.

  What would they do run away with it, I went into the kitchen and made a fruit snack, it was now eleven thirty in the night.

  Not wanting to sleep I took up my phone and browsed for a while. A thought struck me and I jumped out of my seat.

  "Mishand, I think we are being tracked," I said hurriedly, "by whom?" she asked surprised. "By Reneize's phone," I said quickly, a guard who was high up in a tree house whistled softly. He must have heard me.

  Mishand jumped out of her seat, I stood on the verandah feeling my nerves pulling, I did not want to wake anyone on a false alarm, but my hackles was rising.

  Everol came up to me after a short while. "How do you know they may be using Reneize's phone as a tracker?" He asked quietly. "I'm not sure I just have this deep gut feeling that something is going to happen." I told him.

  Two persons stood in the shadows near the fence in the yard, they looked to be guards duty. "We turned off Reneize's phone," Okang said coming up on the verandah.

  "We quarreled today, it's most likely she called Annette, I think they are using Annette's phone and Reneize is the connection to her." I told them thoughtfully.

  Mishand came back with Sleven and Chrushnar. "What the fuck is this? where is Kemeil?" I asked lowly but angrily.

  But they didn't get to answer, one of the elderly spaniard guard came almost breathless, he told us that the twins send word, that thier were a tracing on the call that went out to Annette that evening.

  "Itrisha how come that thought came to you, can you give us something more?" Okang asked. I concentrated for a minute and then I told them.

  "I've been checking the time span from when Kemeil and the others left, to the time when you all said we need to leave. Something didn't quite add up, but then I thought about it like I did since night.