(24)• Cuss her out•

(Chapter 24)

                [Kemeil's pov]

  We shuffled to find hiding places, as the driver asked who was at the door. A female voice hesitantly answered "receptionist".

  Francis who was still keeping an eye through the window, ducked as a spray of bullets entered through the window.

  The door was being knocked off, I lifted Petran from off the bed, laying him as best I can in the bathtub, as Sleven quickly issued out our guns and threw extra loaded clips in our directions.

  We caught them has experts, being used to moving fast as we had trained ourselves to do. The driver was sitting in a corner holding his chest, a bullet had penetrated his right shoulder from behind.

  Sleven held up a gun to him and he shook his head no, he did not know how to use it. The coast guards were already given back thiers, so they could defend themselves.

  Francis sneaked a peep through the window and said. "Two shooters with long guns," Crushnar went there with the rifle and fired blindly out, just then the door was broken in and tear gases were thrown in.

  Devin flung them back out into the hallway and through the window and we all positioned our selves to fire. The taxi driver was bleeding, but we couldn't help him at this minute.

   He hitched closely to the wall covering his face from the tear gas. More tear gases were thrown in and Devin was fast to throw them back out again, my eyes and throat burned from the smoke.

  The first man came through the door was shot by Chrushnar, who lounged against the wall beside the window.

  Jamie was barely hanging on in the ceiling above the door, while one coast guard was under the bed and the other was positioned at the closet door.

  Francis peeped through the window and beckoned to Chrushnar who took out one of the shooters while Francis fired several shots in the other direction at the other.

  Devin through a bottle of water through the door into the hallway and we heard feets withdrawing.

  We were surrounded, Devin slid the door outside with his feet, while holding his gun ready, Jamie then fired several shots to the hallway through the roof from his position in the ceiling.

   Men dropped and the chaos started, Devin finished anything that dropped near the door and I pointed my gun out and started firing to the direction where the shots were being fired from.

  "Cheif said he wanted them alive," someone bellowed and I fired rapidly in that direction, Devin fired in the opposite direction as we peered out swiftly to see men dodging in both directions.

  I signal to the coast guard and they quickly bandaged up the driver's wound. "We are getting out of here, I will lead providing cover and Jamie will bring up the rear and we are taking the stairs." I told them.

  Sleven hoisted up the two bags of ammunition, Devin kept watched as Crushnar reloaded, Petran was tied to Francis' back one of the coast guard held up the driver as the other gathered our stuff into three backpacks.

  Sleven lighted the bags and what ever pieces of clothes we couldn't carry, I took one long range rifle slinging it over my neck as Devin said "we need to move."