Zero: Himeko-nee?!

Himeko: Why do you wear those glasses? They make you look too normal, I like you better without them.

Removing my glasses made his effect and Sakura and Kallen sense the change around me.

Kallen: Now that I look at you more closely you are more charming and cute without your glass.

Zero: Thank Kallen

Sakura: But why are you wearing these glasses?

Zero: Well I want to walk outside without being annoyed by the people about my look, it gets irritating in the long run.

Sakura: I know what you mean, I would have thought you would be pretty proud of your good look.

Zero: I'm more than proud of my look, but after a while it became normal and I start to miss the way I used to look less handsome, but I'm dealing with it.

Himeko: Prideful but it didn't go in your head, I like that, I can see why so many girls are willing to share you between themselves.

Zero: Kiana has spilt the beans, right?

Himeko: Yeah, I've heard a lot of things about you having more than a hundred girlfriends too.

Kallen: Ehhh~ our new Overseer is a playboy I see.

Zero: What can I say, I won't hide the fact that I am a very greedy and lustful man, it is a part of me I've come to accept.

I say with determination in my eyes.

Sakura: You didn't shy after telling such a statement you have some guts, I like it.

Then Himeko sticks to me pressing her huge chest against me and whispers in my ear.

Himeko: Tell us at that moment what are you feeling?

Zero: I want to kiss you right now.

My word made Himeko blush

Himeko: Honest with his feeling, indeed.

Kallen: Too honest I would say, it feels a bit weird

Sakura: It shows us that he has no ulterior motive.

Himeko: Tell me Zero, you're not a virgin, are you?

Zero: No, why?

Himeko: Kiana, praise your experience in bed and it made me curious

Zero: Why did she go and tell that, and why talk about it now?

Himeko: I want to try to do it with you.

Zero: Are you asking me, a man you just met who is younger than you, to make love to you?

Himeko: Indeed, what is it? Do you feel embarrassed?

Zero: You're completely wrong, I'm just asking to make sure I understand because things are going a little too fast. Are you sure you want to do this with someone like me?

Himeko: Don't get me wrong, I'm not such an easy woman. I just feel like you're the one I'm looking for.

She says with a blush

Sakura: If it's like that let me join you

Sakura says hugging me from the front and putting her arms around my neck

Kallen: If Sakura is okay with it I'll join you too

Kallen says as he hugs my other arm

Zero: Are you sure?