Bella replied

"you're so stupid Bella, Bella you are foolish, you have no shame "

Sarah shouted making Bella angry

"oh really? Well it is better than being brought down with just a slap, a resounding one at that. I'm sure you're hearing sounds already"

Bella shouted back before leaving.

"please don't mind her, I'm sorry"

Emma said calmly

"its fine I don't blame her. My head hurts I'm still hearing different sounds"

Sarah cried

"I'm sorry but you can't go home now because people will be curious as to why you are leaving early and might find out what happened. I'm sure you don't want that because they'll laugh at you"

Emma warned

"that's true I'll just manage"

Sarah replied then followed Emma back to the class and after school they all went home.

  Since the encounter in the restroom Camilla has been confused she couldn't understand what happened: the courage, the slap everything was so confusing it wasn't her doing those things its like someone took over her but who could she tell? no one would understand not even Ashley or her foster mom Ruby.

She fell asleep and Joe appeared to her again

"hi little lady how have you been?"

Joe asked

"I've been confused"

Camilla replied

"why what happened?"

"well I beat up a girl in my school and I also stood up to some bullies"

Camilla revealed

"that's great why are you confused?"

Joe asked

"well it wasn't me doing it, it was as if something took over me"

Camilla answered

"my love you are stronger than you think or know, you're more powerful than an ordinary girl my love always remember that"

Joe said with a sincere look in his eyes

"I can imagine mom telling you that you are crazy right now"

Camilla said then laughed

"yeah we are both crazy for revenge"

Joe replied and also laughed

"what do you mean? you are so funny"

Camilla continued laughing thinking it was a joke

"yeah I love making you laugh. I have an unfinished business to attend to. See you later"

Joe said and disappeared. Immidatly after he vanished it started raining heavily.
  Meanwhile Sarah was also asleep but was having a very bad dream. She woke up in fear and was panting when suddenly she heard a creepy laughter.

She turned around to see a creepy boy who had dark eyes, orange long hair and a pale skin with blood stains on his dress looking at her. He was holding a knife sitting beside Sarah's bed laughing, blood dripping out of his mouth.

In fear Sarah screamed but no one heard her 

"aww don't scream nobody can hear you, mommy and daddy are asleep"

The creepy boys said

"w-wh-who are y-y-you?"

Sarah stuttered with tears as her whole body shook, her heart beating so loud enough for the creepy stranger to hear