SOUL

So.. It was the time of the family dinner. Good for us, our families became friends pretty quickly. It was Soarins mom, dad and brother in his family too. Nice! Our siblings were of the same age too. The feast was so tasty, I ate like an animal.  Soarin and I became good friends instantly... After the dinner, while our parents were talking, we went inside Soarin's house.

Dude, your place is huge, like really HUGE. Its really cozy in here and well lit. I'll give you one for taste and aesthetic! I can live here for decades 

hehe yeah, thanks. Yeah, I really like well lit rooms, yellow lights, chandeliers etc etc. Come with me, ill show you my room.

He took me to his room. It was bigger than mine, obviously. It had a bed with a star blanket, few shelves and his wall was decorated with different fan posters and portraits. It was also full of schedules for tours and time tables for study. He had a LOT OF BOOKS, more than Twilight.  

You're a bookworm?

Yeah, I love books but I don't have much time to read em.

Huh, nice. Youve got a lot goin on in this room

Hehe, what can I say? Bling is my thing

Bruh.

Hey, Ill show you something which you love

what is it now?

ill show you

We walked around those endless corridors. Ugh, this was taking forever. Finally we were there. It had a lot of paintings around it. Guitars and banjos everywhere.

Whats this?

Bruh, the painting speak for itself. Its a music room

WOW

there were so many instruments, piano, guitar, drums (all types), triangles, mic, a djay set, autotune, modulators. It was a complete studio.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i said. 

His expressions were bland though.

Nice?

UMM YEAH

thanks

He grabbed a guitar and my hand, and we ran into the garden. We were literally sitting under the stars.

Hey, I just wanna say thanks.

Why? What makes you say so?

I don't really have many friends, and even though I do, half of em befriend me for money, others for fame. Nobody see me as a normal , average teenager. 

But YOU DID. When I entered the building, you were the only one who didnt jump onto me like evry other fangirl, fan boy or anyone. You know?

Thanks --

What? I thought he was my ticket to becoming a singer

Have I made a mistake thinking of that?

We were sitting under the stars, I didn't know what to say.

He started strumming the guitar

(By eddie van der meer on yt)

Like it?

No-

oh.

I LOOOVE IT.

thanks.

I realised how gorgeous he was. I heard that song under the black sky full of stars. Silence all around, sitting on a lawn hearing guitar music and looking at him.

Was I actually falling for him?

NAH-

but, was I?

we became really good friends from then. We used to hang out at school everyday and used to visit each other often. Wrote songs together, sang and went on long drives together. I loved every part of it.