Toontopia Castle

Now that you have read the lineup of the citizens and places, it is time that we would learn about the actual Locations of the actual land. For you see, these lands would need to match the identical genre the films, TV shows, books, and somehow even Video Games alike represent.

Now how will you start? Well, it will be when we would find a special Door safely hidden from the point of view of the government. The Door will be a tall, white door, carved out of Marble, and once you find it on a tree stump, or even on a Rocky wall in the forests or landscape, you'll experience it. Once you enter, it'll be like you left your home/real world behind. Once on the other side of the door, you might come to a similar forest field like Kensington Gardens, Crystal Falls from Greenland Canada, and the Black Forest Garden Centre were merged together to look like. While a 5ive meter walk, you will come to a bricked circle and at the centre will be a fountain and one side each will have a stair case and the middle stair case sitting on the first floor from the stairs will be the gate to a bridge and casibo. On the other side of the casibo, will be the the Mickey floral found at the entrance to the Disneyland theme parks. That means you will enter the Toontopia Kingdom.

But to top it off we should start with the most important highlight of Toontopia, and that's in the main center, just behind the courtyard with the partners statue, where the crown jewel of it all, is the Toontopia Castle.

 Toontopia Castle is actually the mascot as well as the most important crown jewel for Toontopia as well as its icon. Although it is identical to the Cinderella Castle back at Florida, this castle would have identical rooms and hallways that feature identities from that at the Kingdom Hearts games.

And just like the Cinderella Castle in Orlando, or even the Sleeping Beauty castle at Disneyland California, Toontopia Castle is inspired by a variety of real and fictional palaces. These included Château d'Ussé, Fontainebleau, Versailles and the châteaux of Chenonceau, Pierrefonds, Chambord, Chaumont and the Alcázar of Segovia but primarily, and most obviously, Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria. Other sources of inspiration include the spire of Notre-Dame de Paris, the Moszna Castle in Poland, built in the 18th century, and the Tyn Church in Prague, Czech Republic, built in the 14th century.

Another thing Toontopia Castle and Cinderella Castle have in common is the scale, Toontopia Castle is also 189 feet (58 m) tall, as measured from water-level. Most sources quote the height as six feet taller when measuring from the concrete bottom of the moat, which itself is 6 feet (1.8 m) deep at the bridge. This castle would also be designed to reflect the late-Gothic, flamboyant style of the 1400s. No gold is on the exterior; all gold colors are anodized aluminum. Despite its appearance, no bricks is its construction use; the inner structure consists of six hundred tons of steel-braced frame construction, with a 10-inch-thick (250 mm) reinforced concrete wall encircling the structure to the full height of the outermost stone-like walls. All of the steel and concrete works are supported on a concrete drilled caisson foundation. Much less fiberglass is used than is popularly believed. Rather, most of the exterior is a thick, very hard fiber-reinforced gypsum plaster that is supported by light-gauge metal studs. Most fiberglass work is reserved for the exterior walls of more ornate upper towers. The roofs are not fiberglass, either. They are shingled in the same type of plastic that computer monitor shells are made from, attached to a cone of light gauge steel sheeting over the steel sub-frame. These towers were lifted by crane, then welded and bolted permanently to the main structure. Contrary to a popular legend, the castle cannot be taken apart or moved in any way in the event of a hurricane. It would take months to disassemble, it would be too dangerous to operate the 300-foot (91 m) crane required in windy conditions, and there would have to be a more structurally sound building to keep it in. As with every other building at the Tooniverse, it was simply efficient enough in design to handle a hurricane. It can easily withstand the 125 mph (200 km/h) wind speeds.