Rules for Toontopia

1. Characters who died and were never brought back in their universes by a mystical force of nature.

Some characters did not have the same luxury as Pinocchio, Flynn Rider, the Beast, Gurgi or Megera did when they died and were brought back in their movies. Some characters died and stayed dead to their universe, examples include, Mufasa, Ray, Queen Athena, or most Disney villains. Those of them who were shown in something other than a painting or picture are allowed to come back from the dead to Main Street to do whatever they wish, see the modern world, be with their old friends. Like other characters, they are given duplicates of their homes so they can conduct their business, for those who did not have a home they could live an apartment building or with their friends. For good guys, Main Street is the only reason to leave Heaven, for bad guys it is a good break from Hell or Hades.

Or that they would just appear as an actual spirit like Mufasa would to explain the situation or if you feel alone or lost. As they would still be there to guide you with each step of the way.

2. Villains.

They are treated with the same rights as the heroes. They have everything they had before: a duplicate of their lairs, their weapons and powers, and every minion that did not turn their backs on them permanently (that means they either were betrayed by their boss, they betrayed their boss, or the minions just switched to the good guys), especially those that were killed or imprisoned with nowhere to go, or are just plain loyal. They are limited with what they are given though (Horned King is not allowed to use the Black Cauldron. Jafar is not allowed to have his genie powers, he is only the most powerful sorcerer of his world, and is able to be sucked into magic lamp though. Turbo cannot turn into a Cy-bug but can race and change to King Candy. Queen Grimhilde can use Sleeping apples provided she doesn't use the kind that she used in the movie 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs;' instead she uses the kind that doesn't make the victim look like they are dead or require the kiss to be true love. Hades only has Pain and Panic to serve him, his other monsters are locked up for good).

If they do any of their evil tricks, anything worse than being mean to their minions or practical jokes, they will be punished after being defeated. The punishments usually depends on the crime. The worst that could be done to them is what they got at the end of their movies, or if they got something worse in a sequel, that is also an option. For villains that were never even caught during or after their movies (like the Queen of Hearts or the Headless Horseman), their punishment is usually going to Main Street Penitentiary. If Captain Hook does something really bad, Tick-Tock or that octopus from the sequel are allowed to attack him, but not to the point where he would get killed. At one time dead villains went to Hell for being evil like they did in their movies, however since 1997 when 'Hercules' came out, Hades has been charged with keeping the dead villains in his Underworld. If Hades himself does something really bad, he is knocked into the River Styx, like he was in the movie.

3. Knowledge of being a Toon.

This right is only allowed to certain cartoons. Cartoons who have faced things that are considered weird and have stayed as sane as they were before, while getting screen time. Certain characters like the cast of 'Toy Story' that are not toys, non-video game characters from 'Wreck-it Ralph,' Alice's family (who would never believe that "nonsense"), the humans in 'Aristocats' (with the exception of Edgar), 'Jungle Book'(other than Mowgli, Shanti, and Rajan), '101 Dalmatians' (with the exception of Rodger, Anita, Nanny, Cruella de Ville, Jasper, and Horace cause they all the the dalmatians are smart and that Cruella is evil), 'Finding Nemo,' or 'Monsters Inc' (other than Boo), and background characters who have little, if anything to do with the rest of the story or have little contact with the main cast, are not allowed to know about any of it (and couldn't care less).