Kaanal neer

A/N:

Hello makkale, it has been along time again with the updates. I was busy with my cousin marriage function.

There is a good news that I want to share with my family. I got engaged recently and will be getting married soon. Thank you so much for the love you have given me. Some people are very special to me they stood by me in my hard times and they believed that my life would be beautiful. They said that my life partner is on the way and they have proved that magic does exist and it happened in my life. Thank you so much guys, those people know who I am referring.

Ok makkale I am going to make a big change in the story. I had to make this change due to some reasons.

The first change is I am going to change the name of Shivaangi to Anu pallavi.

I am going to introduce Sivaangi character later part of the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Into the story

AK thought Aiyayyoo avasar pattu ularitome

Anu: yaaru Sollunga, pls pa

AK: unakku time vara appo solren ma

Illapa ippo Sollunga

Sari ok nan sila clues kudukren kandupidi

Antha ponnu unakkum enakkum theriyum

Apdi yaru pa irukuranga, theriyalaye pa

Irukuranga kandupidi ma

Ungalukku therinja ponnu enakkum therinja ponnu na nan mattum than pa iruken

Correct a kandupudichita ma,

Nan unna than love panren

I... love you ma

There was silence in the opposite side of the phone

Ma... Irukiya... Ma

Hmmm iruken

Ethavathu sollu ma

Sorry unkita nan ipdi solla vendiyathu aiyduchu

Un mudivu ethuva irunthalum enakku ok, athu good or bad

AK sensed what she is going to say, but he hoped that it was his illusion.

Ungakita epdi sollrathunu theriyala, but enna thappa neneikathinga

AK's breathing was faster and he was sweating profusely. His hands were shivering holding the phone.

His eyes were almost welled up.

Ungala enakku romba pidikum but as a friend, ana unga mela.....love.....illa

I am a sorry, nan unga mansula apidi oru asa vara reasona irunthathuku.

Nan already vera oru paiyana love panren

Sorry, nan ungalukku ethuvum hope kudukra mathiri pesi iruntha I am so sorry once again.

AK was on the verge of breaking down. He controlled his tears.

Parava....illa mmaa. Nan ....than avasara...pattu unna..... disturb panniten, nan than sorry sollanum, ok bye ......ma enakku.... Konjam vela irukku nan apram kupduren.

Saying that he cut the call and was crying a lot. He felt his dreams, love and desires everything was crushed.

He was shattered.

From that day he became a loner. He isolated himself from others.

Years rolled over he faced so many struggles in his career and personal life ( I don't want to write everything, which will make the story dragging)

2021 - Present

Manithan mudivedupan kadavl niragarippar (Man proposes god dispose - my favourite lines from Sillunu oru Kadhal movie)

He did not know that his life is going to change with entry of a cute Rowdy, who is going to become his life hereafter. A magic is going to happen let's wait and see.

To be continued...

With love 💜
Manoj.

Hello makkale, please let me know your thoughts and feedback. Sorry for the change of plot and let me know if you like it. The story is going to take a turn from now. I will give a long update from next chapter.

Target: 140 votes💜, I will release the next chapter once target achieved.

Bye bye makkale.