The unspoken words

Ashwin POV:

Shivaangi's words "ama ama avaruku romba vela irukum" made him to stay there.

Ashwin decided to stay there.

A:  athai nan inga stay panren athai.

Sm: okpa nalladhu. Kadasiya othukiteye.😊😊

Ashwin's mother was shocked to hear this, but she did not say anything.😲😲😲

A: athai nan veetuku poi dress eduthutu apdiye en bikela vandhuren.

Sm: seripa.

Ashwin his father and mother went back to their house. His mother did not speak anything in the car.

As soon as they entered the house

Am: ada pavi unna nallavan nambunanda, sari ammaku support panuvenu patha bulty adichitiyeda 😏😏😏

A: inga paaru ma, nan onnum bulty adikalam illa, edho pasama irukka sonnanga epdi vendamnu solrathu,😝😜😜😜 athan irukurenu sonnen ithu thappa😉

Am: eppa dei nee nadathuda😏😏😂.

A: sari nan kelamburen ma😉😉. Ashwin mind voice" escape da saamy".

He went to shivaangi's house. He did not talk much with her. He was just looking at her. She also did notice that.

After dinner ashwin, pugazh and her two other cousin brothers rakshan and sarath went to terrace to sleep.

There were lots of mosquitoes, so pugazh went down and brought a table fan. He asked aswin to give the plug to shivaangi from above to below.

(The house model)

When he gave the wire he saw her

When he gave the wire he saw her. She was wearing a black churidar. He was stunned by the beauty of her 😮😮😮😮. At the time rakshan played a song in his mobile.

He looked into her eyes, that moment their eyes started speaking the unspoken words😍😍😍😍😍.

They both knew there is something between them which they were not able to define.

He went to sleep thinking of her.

The next he woke up early at 5:30 am and he saw her in the terrace taking the dry clothes.

He thought it must be a good day as the day started with the glimpse of her face.☺️☺️☺️

They were going to the temple today for keda vettu.

All ladies were getting ready to go early to make preparations. She was also getting ready.

He came down and was talking with his chitti.

They left in a van at 6 am. She helplessly looked at him that she has to go. He was watching her go. The gents had planned to go there by 10.

He got ready by 7 am and was thinking " dei eppada kelambivinga nan avala pakanum da. He was angry with her brothers and the elders.😡😡😡😡.

It was very tough for him to pass the next 3 hours. He thought " nan en avala paka ipdi thudikern".

Finally they started by 10:15 am.

To be continued......

What will happen at they temple?. Will they open up?. Stay tuned.

Thank u all for the votes and support. Please let me know if you do have any positive or negative feedback so that I can improve writing. Once again thank u all.😊😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️😍😍.