Return of a Hero!

Start from the beginning

In the distance the z warriors all felt the power levels of all the solders disappeared. This confused Bulma that couldn't feel power levels as she watch them look frightened. Unable to control her curiosity asked them eager, "What's the matter with you, guys?!"

Krillin was the first to answer shakily, "Two enormous ki's suddenly appeared... and many ki's instantly disappeared..."

Yamcha yelled at his friend asking them, "What's going on!?"

Krillin asked his own question with a yell, "What in the world happened on the other side of the mountains!?"

On the other side of the mountain Frieza was slightly surprised at the sight as his father King Cold laughed amused, "Ho Ho... He's not bad..."

Frieza started to laugh along side his father agreeing, "Heh, heh... for earthling."

This don't faze the boy as pointed right Frieza telling the two as if fact, "You're next..."

This don't faze them as King Cold told his son amused, "What admirable courage!"

He asked his son and telling his son amused, "Did you hear that? He wants to fight us!"

Frieza was more serious then his father answer him back and asking his own question, "Weaklings who like to boast usually die young... Shall I let the both suffer a bit first? Him first of course?"

The mysterious boy answered Frieza, "Listen and listen well... We can kill you both instantly."

Frieza yelled out before answering amused, "What!? That sounds very interesting."

The boy didn't seem bothered saying factually, "Attacking should be with full power... Unlike Son Goku, We will show no mercy..."

This seemed to interest him at the mention of his name, "Son Goku!? That's the name of the Super Saiyan! So your cohorts..."

Making the girl finally speaking up being their attention to her, "We both know his name, but we have never meet him in person..."

She was glaring at the boy didn't even look at her continuing, "You said that you would kill all of the Earthlings before 'the super Saiyan arrives..."

Frieza seemed to grow angry answering, "That's right! And you're one of them... and since you killed our men, we'll just have to do it ourselves..."

The boy finally smiled telling Frieza, "You've miscalculated..."

"For us to get rid of Earth trash like you two is a piece of cake." Frieza said smugly.

The mysterious girl said again smirking with her friend, "No... What he meant was that you're wrong Frieza! Son Goku isn't the only super saiyan! We're both super Saiyans', too!"

"What?" Frieza and his father both started at them in shock before turning to the boy who seemed to be wrapped in a yellow glow.

His power grew before he stood with golden hair and piecing blue eyes. It was similar Son Goku when he transformed on planet Namek. The boy screamed out, "Now Go to Hell!!!"

It made Frieza was completely frightened as he shuddered out staring at him seeming to turn pale before screaming out in anger, "The only one going to Hell... is you..."

Back where the Z warriors were left standing could feel the boy's chi rise. Being left shocked as Krillin yelled out, "H-HUH!? What is that Ki!?"

Gohan yelled out shocked and exited, "I-It's Dad!! It's the same Ki my Dad had back then!!!"

Shocking Krillin by his out burst, "T-That means....!!

Frieza seemed to snap. He fired a powerful ki blast that shock the earth and could be seen from were the Z warriors watched as Yamcha yelled, "I...It's Started...!!!"