1

A/N: Read at your own risk! Whatever you read is all came up in my mind. Any situation that you read, scenes, happenings is all coincidental. A pure story of mine for purely Jenlisa Shippers out there. If you're not comfortable about this story about shipping Jenlisa and Chaesoo, you're free to skip, drag your mouse to the back arrow and click it. Leave it be.

**********

LISA massages the bridge of her nose up to her forehead, she was tired and her head is aching.

She took a deep breath and laid her aching head to the leather chair and sighed at once. She opened her eyes once more staring at her own reflection of the glass wall in her office at 23rd floor of Bruschweiler Group. She managed the company of her stepfather after it rushed to the nearest hospital last week and been comatose since then. 

Her stepfather is lonely and been depressed after her mother passed away after battling with cancer for years even though 4yrs had passed, her stepfather loved dearly her mother, they've been so in love and after the death of her mother her stepfather became lonely. Even though it smiled at her, she still feel his sadness that result to his illness greatly. The doctor already told her to prepare for the worst but she couldn't, she's not ready.

Lisa was pulled back from her reverie when she heard a beep then an opening of the door so she turned her leather chair to face her now secretary, Joohyun Kang, married to Seulgi Kang, the President in Finance Department. Joohyun greeted her and she greeted her back.

"Lisa, it's already 7pm, you told me to remind you."

Lisa sighed and nodded, "thank you for reminding me unnie, you can go home now, I know Seulgi-unnie is waiting for you."

"Don't stay too long, you still had classes tomorrow."

"I will, thank you, unnie, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow, I leave now."

And Lisa smiled at her then Joohyun left and she was left alone again in her office in the presidential floor. She wishes that someday she will have that kind of marriage life, like Joohyun and Seulgi had.

She's 20 now and been single since birth. She will not expect more and maybe she will die as single forever. She had love interest for Jennie, her best friend but Jennie was happy with Kai and she respected that.

She stood, packing her bag and helmet, wore her coat, took her motorbike keys and she was about to pick her phone when she heard a tune and saw the intercom and a word was flashed on the screen saying Happy Best friend Day! She sighed after seeing that, she almost forgot that tomorrow was her and Jennie's day, Best friend Day as what they call it but sadly tomorrow too is Jennie and Kai's anniversary so she never celebrate it anymore. 

Jennie didn't know that she worked at the company of her stepfather after class and her stepfather was at the hospital, she doesn't want to disturb her.

She shook her head and turned off the alarm notification and took her phone and left the office.

***

Lisa arrived at the hospital after a 15mins ride with her motorbike from BG, it was her routine, classes, work and hospital. She brought again a flower and changed the flower from last night.

"Hey dad, how's it going? You're still sleeping? I miss you, you know?" and she pulled the chair towards the hospital bed and held her father's hand, seeing her father like this makes her heart ache and she couldn't stop her tears from falling while squeezing his big hand, "I know you've been telling me to be brave but I'm always a baby to you and mom, I couldn't help it dad, seeing you like this makes me weak," and she tap his hand, "it's okay, dad, I'll be okay, if you want to reunite with mom, go, I will be okay," and she kiss his knuckles.