Android AU (Take two)

Hello (skip this if you just wanna read) I'm bored and I'm in a writing mood so I decided to expand on one of my earlier oneshots in this book. Just to see how far I can go with it, without making an actual book out of it. I dunno, hope you enjoy it!

 The darkness slowly faded away, and something not bright, but a little less dark took its place.

It's vision focused, a blurry image focusing itself down to the finer details. A warmer color invaded its vision, one that its brain came to know as...pink. This 'pink' seemed to cover most of the interior of the room.

And as a pair of eyes looked around, it took note of the tiles on the floor, the cooler temperature, and metallic walling.

A basement.

It's mind concluded.

A small room within a basement, an empty chair seat in front of them, and a desk noticeably messy to their left were what caught its attention. It was unable to turn its head very much, or even it's body. But from its angle, it could barely make out what appeared to be skeptics of a robot to the left wall, just over the desk.

I want to move.

It thought. Pulling against what felt to be restraints, but decided it was best not to. Lest they damage anything.

It's prying came to a halt when it picked up the soft tapping of shoes against the flooring. In the dim lighting, they could see a shadow drawing closer to the entrance of the room archway.

They only patiently waited, eyes focusing in on the outline of something coming to a pause in the doorway.

No, someone.

They corrected.

A human, and one quite disheveled. Blonde hair hastily tied back into a pony-tail. A white labcoat lazily draped around their arms leaving the tank top exposed. Their legs dressed in pink and purple stockings for small black heeled boots to cover their feet.

This human seemed rather distressed. For once they saw the pair of eyes looking at them, they suddenly dropped the mug in their hands causing the brownish liquid to pour out onto the floor.

Hands flying up to cover their mouth and wide green eyes staring in shock, they took a step closer. "Oh my god.." They muttered.

Its head tilted as it examined the human furthur, smiling.

The blonde-haired human was practically jogging in their spot, grinning once they removed their hands.

"Holy shit it worked! O-okay okay okay..." They calmed themselves quickly hopping back into their chair and looking up into those eyes. Their chair swayed with them as they moved, resting hands between their legs.

"System AI begin start-up." They said barely containing the excitement in their voice.

The being was confused as its vision was suddenly invaded by multiple warnings, notifications, and many other things of which they didn't understand. After a moment or two, they cleared away. Leaving it's vision clear once more.

Looking back down at the human who was lightly bouncing in the chair, eyes sparkling with anticipation he waited for them to say something else.

"Alright-do you know who I am?" They asked, expression falling a little as if nervous.

The being tilted their head, eyes tracing over the person's body. Focusing in on little details such as the adam's apple in their throat, hair color, skin color, voice, and many other details.