chapter four

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
GAME OF SURVIVAL

ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑GAME OF SURVIVAL

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

ABOUT fifteen minutes later, Jill and Adela returned back to Richard with the anecdote in their hands. To be completely honest, those fifteen minutes felt like fifteen hours due to the constant bickering Jill and Adela did. Jill thought the anecdote was one way but Adela insisted that it was another way. Moral of the story, Jill got her way and was right all along. Adela absolutely loathed being wrong, especially if it was with someone she was infuriated with.

"There he is!" Jill exclaimed, letting out a sigh in relief. "Quick, check his pulse while I give him the anecdote." Jill ordered, Adela shaking her head.

"Shouldn't I give him the anecdote? I do have more skill in medicine than you." Adela rebutted, Jill rolling her eyes in annoyance. If was every minute with this girl.

"Does it matter?" Jill questioned through gritted teeth, Adela scoffing at her words.

"You know what? Fine. Give him the anecdote wrong, watch what happens." Adela leaned against the wall with crossed arms, Jill take a deep breath. Hesitating a bit, Jill held the anecdote out for her to grab.

"That's more like it." Adela flashed Jill an obnoxious smile, Jill letting out a frustrated growl. Adela wasn't usually this irritating but since she and Jill weren't on good terms, she decided to get under her skin a little bit. Especially with that way skill lashed out on her earlier. What?! Adela was petty and she wanted Jill to see that.

Adela walked over to Richard, kneeling down beside him with the serum in hand. Richard groaned a bit, looking up at Adela through heavy eyes. He was still a bit groggy and couldn't see as much, hopefully they didn't wait too long to give him the serum.

"J-Jill?" He stuttered, Adela looking at the serum uncomfortably. It was so weird to see the man she mercilessly picked on, on the verge of death. It kind of struck some sort of reality into her. Half of her teammates were missing or dead. If they hadn't gotten this serum for Richard, he'd probably be dead too.

"No, it's Adela." Adela responded quietly, unscrewing the cap. "I have your serum, you're gonna be okay." She cooed, Richard nodding weakly.

"Wait, Adela? I thought you—."

"I do but that doesn't mean I want you to die." Adela placed the syringe into the serum, injecting it into the man's side. Jill watched, not being able to stop admiring her. Yes Adela was getting on her last nerve, but she just couldn't help but love this side of her. Just her soft voice made her heart flutter, really enjoying this caring side to Adela. The way they used to be before she fucked everything up.