prologue

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
BEFORE THE NIGHTMARE

ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄BEFORE THE NIGHTMARE

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

        IF there was one thing Adela hated, it was being bothered. Not that it was a huge thing or anything but she simply didn't like it when her teammates would tease her about her hot headed attitude. In fact, one time she let Richard borrow her favorite pencil and he miraculously lost it. He didn't hear the end of it for weeks, constantly being reminded of it by Adela. He wasn't the only victim of Adela's wrath. Just one of the many. The only ones who haven't fallen under it were Barry Burton, Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. Hell, she could never get mad at Jill Valentine.

If Jill did any little thing that annoyed her, she'd brush it off pretending that nothing ever happened. Many people on the team would often ask her about her bias towards Jill and she'd just respond with, "It's a girl thing, you wouldn't understand." While technically, it was a girl thing, it wasn't.

Adela was always fond of Jill but not in the way you'd think of. She'd just dream of the day she'd ask Jill out and no one would pester them about. She dreamed of the day she could place her lips on hers and no one would give them dirty glares or shout out them with vile words. Just one day she'd be able to find out if Jill feels the way around her. Sadly, people in the nineties couldn't mind their business when it came to people loving each other.

Though Adela didn't have a problem with telling people straight up that she was a lesbian, she still hadn't told her teammates about it. She didn't feel the need to be fetishized by their gross fantasies.

Finally Wesker finished speaking, heading back into his office while everyone else started packing up. Adela had no idea what he said and honestly she couldn't care less. After this mission she was out of Raccoon City and back to Ohio.

Adela grabbed her bag and immediately made her way to Jill's desk, furrowing her eyebrows at the conversation she was having with Chris. Though Adela liked Chris, she couldn't help but be envious of him. He was practically the celebrity on the team and he was very close to Jill. If Jill wasn't hanging out with Adela, she was hanging out with Chris. She knows that shouldn't be as clingy but it was annoying. Just imagining Jill going on a date with Chris drove her absolutely nuts.

"So, I was wondering if you're gonna hang out with the guys and I tonight? We're going to the bar nearby." Chris informed, only for Jill to shake her head.

"I'd love to but I have plans with Adela." Jill gave Chris an apologetic smile, slinging her bag onto her back. "Maybe next time."