chapter three

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ALMOST A SANDWICH

ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ALMOST A SANDWICH

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

JILL placed her hands on Adela's shoulders and hesitantly pushed Adela away. Adela fell to the floor, scoffing in disbelief. Again, she was made a fool of. She made herself the fool, once again. Jill stood quiet, looking at her hands with a solemn expression on her face.

"I see how it is." Adela mumbled, getting up from the floor. She wiped her hands onto her pants, glaring at Jill before looking away.

"Adela... it's—."

"No, you don't need to explain. I'm the one in the wrong here." Adela shrugged, looking away from the short haired woman. Everything Adela felt she had with Jill went down the drain. Was anything real? Was Jill really just 'experimenting?'

There was an awkward silence between the two, Jill shaking her head at the situation. She hesitantly made her way towards the shotgun on the wall, placing it into her hands when she took it off.

"Let's get moving." She mumbled, Adela rolling her eyes at Jill's voice. If there was one person Adela wanted to avoid right now, it was most definitely Jill Valentine. God, she felt so stupid. However, they were on survival mode. There was no time for Adela's emotions to come into play.

Adela opened the door to the next room, peering through only to see that it was vacant. There was nothing but a light on the ceiling and white walls that complemented the wooden panels on the floor. Jill entered the room, closing the door behind her. Before she could even say anything, she felt some type of dust fall on her shoulder.

"What?" Jill muttered, Adela immediately getting confused from the falling dust as well. The two women's eyes widened, watching as the ceiling started descending to their level.

"Shit! It was a trap!" Adela exclaimed, growing panicked as the ceiling made it's way down to the two.

"Let's go through the door we came from!" Jill suggested, the two immediately making their way towards the door. Adela grabbed the door knob, pulling it. Adela furrowed her eyebrows, tugging on the knob harder.

"It won't open!" She cried out, placing her foot on the door as she tugged.

"What the fuck do you mean it won't open?!" Jill glanced around the room, spotting the door on the other end of the room. "This door!" Jill called out, the two racing towards the other door. They try tugging on the door knob, that door locked as well.