And I did. Now, when I look back to those days it almost feels like a nightmare. The nightmare that is always engraved in my memory and will always shatter my soul till my last breathe. But I know I have always got my love beside me to support me and to protect me. Although, now I can protect myself. I took some self defense classes from Aldric and learnt shooting.  I always have a gun with me. Though I have never used it on a living person and neither do I want to. Come on, I am going to be wife of a mafia boss, so I have should know these.

Yes, I will be a wife to my handsome hunk mafia boss. We are going to marry next week and it feels so good. And it is because of the exact same reason, Aldric is being more clingy than usual. He wants to spend more time with his fiancèe before he meets his wife. As childish and lame reason it sounds, it is because of it.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. It was my secretary.

"Mam they are here", she said.

"Okay", i said and closed the file, getting up from my seat.

We headed towards the lounge. I prefer my meetings to be comfortable. Not with those intimidating ones on a huge table with people giving off those serious faces. It creeps me out to be between those serious workaholic faces. When you are doing important work it should be with a carefree mind and not with a nervous mind. And that's what I do.

I entered the lounge only to be met by the handsome boys whose songs I still admire and listen to ease my mind. I always wanted to meet them. And see the irony we are not meeting in some fan meeting  but in a business meeting.

I went towards each one of them, shaking hands and introducing each other. It's not like I don't know their names. I know each and every one of them. But yeah, it's a business meeting.

I did my not so professional business meeting with my favourite boy band. Ofcourse, more of fan girling. But who cares. And yeah, this way it was more convincing. Because I am not the type of person who intimidates people with their presence , like my lovely fiance who can make people pee in pants with just his presence only.

"So, our deal is final. I look forward to our cooperation", i said getting up and extending my hand towards the leader of the group.

"Yes Ava", he said and shook hands with me. And yes, we settled with them calling me by my name. I don't like being called mam and stuff , but my employees are quite stubborn to take that into account.

After that I went to the charity auction. I love doing charity. Like what is better to spend the money on needy people than spending it on expensive shits. But, not gonna lie I have earned so much money that I don't know where to spend . Even after donating half of it I still have a lot of it. Thanks to my lovely fiance who is now crowned as the richest man in the world, I end up saving all those for future use. And god knows when that future of me spending my money is going to come.

I exited the car and entered the auction followed by ten guards. Of course, my lovely fiance's protective gesture.  I entered the event and all eyes shift towards me. I saw fear and nervousness in their eyes, knowing that messing with the most powerful's man fiancèe would cost them their lives. Though I don't want them to fear me or feel uncomfortable around me even when I not intimidating rather I am quite cheerful and outgoing . But still, they can't help it.

Nonetheless, I did my work in the auction , spending 1 million dollar on a greek vintage vase, I liked. The vase didn't held any importance rather the money which I contributed  to the orphan teen girls who were recently saved from trafficking. It makes my blood boil at  people who do these things. And I am more than happy to use my money for the better future of those girls.

After I was done with my work there, I headed back to my company to review the new collection. Today is sure a tiring day.

I was in middle of reviewing the collection when I was back hugged by my man. It didn't even took me a second to recognise him.

"Quiet a punctual man you are", i said refering to the clock which had exactly ticked 3:30 pm.

"Of course. Who would like to make Ms Ava Miller wait?", he commented.

"Hahaha very funny", i said taunting him and turned around only to be kissed by him infront of my employees. And they are not exactly new to the situation. They have witnessed this many times. Not bothering about the audience I replied to his kiss by bringing both my arms around his neck and kissing him with the same intensity.

After a minute, he parted only to glare at the people who were still present in the room.

"Hey. Why are you glaring at them? They have work so they are going to stay", i said slapping his biceps.

"Okay. I won't. But I missed you", he said.

"I missed you too. Now would you leave me for a while so I can finish my work?", I asked to which he shook his head.

"I will be here. You do your work", he said and went to the couch which was present in the room. Sitting on it crossing his legs showing his majestic presence. What do I do with this guy?

I finished my work in half an hour while getting continuous stare from my love. Doesn't he get tired by staring at me? 

Now we are going to his estate castle which is now our home. I have grown fond of the place and I love it there. I have made some friends with people in his estate and they are all so good . And ofcourse Apollo and Edan (the cubs) are there. But now they have grown into their full fledged form , though they are still those cute cubs around us. And I love them.

"Baby, how about we hit one of my clubs today?", Aldric asked.

"Sure, it's a nice idea. Until and unless you point your gun at someone for accidently touching me", i said getting reminded of the last time we went to the club. Sure, we don't reveal our faces whenever we hang out like this ,as we don't want people to freak out at the presence of The Great AJ. But yeah we do have the guards, secretly guarding us.

"Come on. I won't. Let's go. It will be fun. And plus, I want to check their services personally", he said pouting

"Do I look like I can say no to that pout? And who would decline the offer of going to the most expensive club in the town for free", i said jokingly.

"No one", he said chuckling making me to smile at him.

And that's how our life has been. All happy and cheerful. All our pain buried in the past and we are living in this beautiful present. And I am excited for our wedding next week. God, I wish there was fast forward remote, so this one week could move fast.

***