"okay I'm Camilla . What are you doing in my dream?"

She asked again

"like I said I am your friend and I live in your dream I just want you to feel better after what Ruby said to you, you owe no one and you aren't a maid " 

the man replied

"yes I'm not a maid I know that but I owe mum for taking me in. I'm going to do whatever she asks me to do no matter how tired I am"

Camilla reply back. The man smiled and said

"what a sweet little lady you are. Anyways I'll help you carry out some of the task when you are tired"

Camilla laughed and and asked

"Joe you are funny how will you help me when you only exist in my dream?"

"you'll never know little lady. Bye"

Joe answered and left.

Camilla was so confused when she woke up she didn't understand what happened she asked so many questions who was this man? why was he talking to her in her dream? was he an angel or what?

"I live in your dream"

what does that even mean?.

She was so lost in thought to the extent that she didn't notice Ruby  standing there looking at her as if she was crazy.

"what is wrong with you? and what man are you talking about?"

Ruby asked

"well a man was talking to me in my dream it felt real mum and I don't even know this guy"

Camilla answered hoping to get an explanation from Ruby

"it's just a dream don't think too much about it. Now get up you have a lot of work to do"

Ruby responded snapping out of her soft side

"okay but Mum I'm still feeling tired and it's still early do you think I could steal an hour of sleep? I'll be ready for anything by then"

Camilla begged

"you won't get the chance to be lazy in my house young lady so if I were you I'll stand up from that bed and start working"

Ruby shouted angrily.

Camilla wasn't surprised at all because that's how everyone treated her. She just stood up, brushed her teeth, took her bath and then started working.

She was surprised when she saw Ashley in a school uniform because Ruby never talked about registering her in a school all she did was tell her to work, work, work. She hadn't even eaten yet she did so many work in the house.

"Morning Camilla"

Ashley greeted softly 

"morning Ashley how was your night?"

Camilla responded still focused on what she was doing

"it was great. How about yours?"

Ashley asked as she sat on the dining and waited for her mum to prepare breakfast

"it was also fine"

Camilla answered keeping her weird dream out of their discussion.

Soon Ruby brought Ashley's food for her without bringing Camilla's food which made Ashley question her. She told Ashley that she was preparing something nice and special for Camilla which was a lie but Camilla didn't know that, she was excited. Ashley on the other hand didn't believe her mom but she didn't ask any other question. Ashley ate her food and hugged Camilla before going to school