"Correct." Gojo says. The boys words get caught in his throat when Gojo's eyes peer into his. He huffs a sigh and looks to the side.

"Whatever." He crossed his arms and watches Gojo walk back to his spot. After watching on, Principal Yaga continues to speak.

"As Sorcerers, this is your duty." The students stay quite, afraid to say any more.
"You will be separated into groups of 4. When I call your name, stand beside the teacher assigned to you." Yaga pulls out a slip of paper from an envelope and scans through it before speaking.

"Group 1, assigned to Maki are: Nobara, Yuki, Sana and Hotaru." Nobara sighs with relief and confidently strides over to Maki.

"Group 2, assigned to Nita are: Haru, Asuka, Michi and Hana." Majority of the 1st years raise from their seats and walks over to a woman (y/n) hasn't met yet.

"Group 3, assigned to Nanami are: Yuji, Rei and Kotaro." The boy from earlier and the boy (y/n) fought with during the exam, step up the stairs with their hands in their pockets. However, when (y/n) looked over at Itadori, he was still sitting down.

Is something the matter with him? He looks so sad and drained.

"And the final group. (y/n), Megumi and Teru are assigned to Gojo." The remaining 3 sit ideally as they watch their teacher walk up to them with a large smile.

"Oh look at this, Megumi! What a coinkydink, you're with me!" Gojo pats Megumi on the back as he heaved a long sigh.

"Gojo Sensei. Did the teachers choose who they wanted to train?" (y/n) says, twisting her body around to him.

"You could say. We chose the students who we, as teachers, believe we can train to their upmost potential." He shrugs a shoulder.

"And...I fall into your category Gojo?" She says, stuttering her words.

"When observing your skills at the village, I notice a particular fighting style you use, and I want to know how it works." He steps away from Megumi and crouches on the stairs.

"And me, sir?" The third member of the group casually walks over to us with a worried look in his eyes.

"You, my lucky first year. Have an eerie vibe to you. You radiate cursed energy and you aren't even aware of it. So I'm going to teach you how to use it." Gojo says.

The boy had blonde hair and slightly grey eyes that could be mistaken for a dark blue. He bore these strange markings on his hands that are like straight lines going down his fingers from his knuckles.

"Of course Gojo Satoru, you choose—what you would call the pure line of blood for your group." A tall slim woman says walking towards them from the side. Her hair was a black as a robin and her eyes were as dark as the night. (y/n)'s eyes widen at the thought that she resembled the fox woman from her past.

"Not true. I don't give a crap about that hierarchy bullshit." Gojo says with a stern look written on his lips. The smile that was once there was no longer in sight.

"How funny that you say that. Because the second someone deems stronger then you, you go blood thirsty. Like your counterpart family lines" Her eyes dart towards Megumi in which Gojo reacted and steps between them.

"That was a very long time ago." Gojo says. Her smile bests her and starts laughing.

"Ahaha, was it not only a few days ago those same power crazed eyes showed themselves. We have a perfect cute little witness for that." The woman subtly walks over to (y/n) and lightly holds her shoulders from behind. (y/n)'s ears faintly pick up a small chime from her and instantly looks up to her.
"Tell him my dear. When you saw those eyes for the first time, how did you feel!" She whispers in her ear.