Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz

Почніть із самого початку

Summoning my orange pool noodle, I grasped it in my hands and put it through the cells bars.

Aligning it with the power switch, I made it longer instantly, and in such reaction, it hit the power switch handle.

Next thing I know, the cells were opened, I returned my weapon to it's normal size, as everyone got out looking confused.

Y/N: "If everyone is done arguing, let's get out of here in one piece."

Tamamo: "If anything, I think he wants your head the most. He's literally you!"

Y/N: "He wants mine, and yours too! He wants our very being for crying out loud!"

Gudako: "Guys! Arguing won't solve any of our problems, we need to work together! Gilgamesh, Y/N, Artoria. You three are arguably the strongest here-"

Abigail: "I'm right here you know...!"

Y/N: "Haha, not anymore. I'm a Ruler now!"

Gudako: "-regardless! We need to find a way out of here..."

She trails off, it didn't take long to notice that the sounds of multiple footsteps were on their way. Everyone looked at each other, and knew someone had to investigate it.

You walked out down the long hallway, meeting a door, you opened it, and great light seeped through the cracks of the door.

It almost blinded your servant form, but it turned out, the light was negated soon enough, and all you saw, was hell practically on the island.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N: "What in living souls...is happening here?!"

Gudako: "Huh? It was just a great island not too long ago!"

As everyone leaked it, you stated that your Alter had corrupted the island with his power. It reeked of souls that were yearning for you to collect, even though you were tempted, you neglected.

Gudako had decided that Abigail would use here remaining powers to truth Tamamo, you, Mordred, and Okita back to your normal state, but were warned it may take a long time.

Just then, a large zap could be heard. A red lightning bolt struck down from the sky, and touched down on the ground right before you, giving you all some space of course.

It was none other than, your Alter.

Y/N Alter: "Didn't calculate this one right, never expected for you all to escape so early...but no worries! I have opened hell personally, and now gave them the chance to come out. Y/N! You are mine!"

He states, he draws out his sword which causes you to bring out your pool noodle. As embarrassing as this was for you, you didn't have any other weapon.

Your Alter caught up with you, slashing at you, it was dodged by your expertise as he had another slash to back it up, and it sent you straight into the building.