Chapter 35

Isabelle's POV

Needless to say I was nervous about my dad coming over. Leo had agreed to meet him saying that he wasn't going to let me go all the way back to L.A, not caring how he reacted. My nervousness increased though before we left the lair and I had heard how bad it went over at Kelly's house.

"You're going to walk a hole in the floor."

Leo chuckled from my bed room as I continued to pace outside the bedroom  door in the living area.

"I wish I could be as calm as you and Max."

I said motioning towards the blue clad turtle and the sleeping dog on the bed. I turned my back to them and look at the door waiting for a knock. Suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and  his head rested on my shoulder.

"Baby please calm down. I'm right here."

He said placing a kiss on the base of my neck causing me to giggle. There was a soft knock on the front door causing the two of us to split a way quickly.quickly I rushed over to the door, placing my hand on the door knob.

"Leo you better..."

I started but when I turned around he was nowhere to be seen, with a sigh I mumbled.

"Never mind."

Taking a deep breath I opened the door and was greeted with a big bear hug from my father.

"It's good to see you sweetheart."

He said as I closed the door.

"Dad let's just cut to the chase. You know why I called you here."

I said as Max ran into the room excited to hear my dad's voice. I watched my dad sigh before sitting down on the small black couch, letting Max jump up next to him.

"So are you finally going to introduce me to your mystery man?"

He asked with his brow raised. I took a deep breath and played with the strings of my lite blue sweatshirt.

"Promise me you won't freak out. He doesn't look like you and me."

My dad smirked at me.

"Alright I promise."

He said holding his hand up as if he was swearing on the bible. I let out a sigh, reassuring myself that it was going to be okay.

"Alright you can come out now."

I said looking around not really for sure where he was hiding. I felt a presence behind me, I turned my head slightly to see Leo standing there, a nice smile on his face.

Quickly I turned back around to see my dad with a stone faced expression.

"Hello Mr. Grace my name is Leonardo and I'm in love with your daughter."

Leo said stepping closer to my dad with his hand extended. Dad stood up from his seat, hesitating for a moment before taking Leo's hand and pulling him into a big hug.

"It's good to finally meet you Leonardo."

He said causing both Leo and I to go into shock. I stood there staring with my mouth a little agape and my eyes wide. Leo was so shocked that it took him a minute to hug him back.

"Um dad you do realize he's a turtle right?"

I asked a little bewildered. Leo stepped back so that he was right next to me again. Dad chuckled and pulled what looked to be a Polaroid picture out of his suit pocket.

"I've known about you two for awhile."

He said as he turned the picture around to reveal that it was me and Leo. I seemed  to be laughing about something, while Leo had his arms wrapped around me, kissing my cheek.

"And your okay with us?"

Leo asked but before my dad could answer I butted in.

"How long have you known and where did you get that?"

I asked, my dad chuckled and walked over to me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"You accidentally sent it to me darling. And I have to admit I was freaked out at first but then I saw how happy you were. The answer to your question Leonardo is yes, I'm okay with you guys being together. As long as my little girl is happy so am I."

He said with a warm smile spreading across his face, joy over took and and I wrapped him in to a big hug.

"I love you daddy."

He chuckled before pulling apart and looking back at Leo.

"But if you hurt my baby girl I'll have to kill you."

Leo smiled at this and nodded this and said.

"I assure you sir, I love her way too much to ever hurt her."

He said locking his eyes with mine causing a warm happy feeling to spread deep inside my chest.