Chapter 21

Isabelle's POV

"Let's get you four into the van. Make sure they don't run."

Nathan ordered as he tossed Chanel at us roughly, she  stumbled a but but I was able to grab ahold of her before she fell. I watched him as he walked past us and headed to the gate. The three soldiers that had of us shoved us into a little huddle, one stood in front of us and toe behind us.

"Guys I have an idea."

I whispered as we started walking. The others looked at me from the the corner of their eyes trying not to make it look obvious.

"Are you sure it will work?"

Liz asked as I finished explaining myself.

"I don't know if we will all get away but we can't let them get Kelly."

I said as on of the soldiers shoved us forward. Kelly turned her head to look at me sharply, almost coming to a stand still. Chanel grabbed her arm and pulled her forward.

"I'm not gonna run off and leave you guys."

Kelly said sternly looking at Chanel then over her shoulder at me, I smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You have to get free Kelly, for the baby."

I said causing her to give me a sad look and a nod. Soon we were at the gate looking at a black van with black windows. Nathan was standing by a the door that was slid open an evil smirk on his face, I looked over my shoulder and realized that the guards were not really paying attention. I had to act now.

In one swift move I brought my leg back and caught him in chest knocking him to the ground. The one next to him rushed at me, fist brought back ready to strike. As he threw his punch I was able to block him with my arm and returned it with hard punch to the face, followed with a round house kick to the face.

When I realized I had taken those two out in less the a minute I turned and look to see the others watching, including Nathan who stood in shook.

"Run! Now!"

I yelled snapping the others into movement. They all three took off running, the third gaud debated on following them for a moment but soon attacked me. I was able to block every punch and kick he threw at me, he tried to round house kick me but I was able to catch it.

In a swift move I turned his leg to the side and as hard as I could brought my elbow down in the side if his leg, crushing his knee.

He screeched out in pain before hitting the ground, slightly out of breath I looked up at Nathan who was staring at me.

"Well done Isabelle, I didn't realize you had been training. "

As he finished his statement four move vans pulled up screeching their tires. The doors slid open letting out ten Foot soldiers from each one, they all attacked me and soon it didn't matter how well I fought, they over powered me.

"You're not gonna win."

I said trying to free myself form the grip of the solders. Nathan smiled and nodded his head, when he did all the solders but the ones holding me disappeared in the direction the others had gone. Nathan walked up to me and that's when I saw a vial with clear liquid and a needle at the end.

"I already have sweetheart."

As he said that he jabbed the needle into the base of neck causing me to gasp, I opened my mouth to protest but the world around me started to fade. The last thing I saw was Nathan laughing before the darkness consumed me.