Chapter 27

Elizabeth's POV

It had been at least two hours since Nathan had left with Isabelle and Chanel, leaving me alone. The abandon warehouse hanging from a chain. My arms were in extreme pain from being forced above my head for so long, my feet still weren't touching the ground.

I still had high hopes that the boys would be her soon but my mind kept wondering back to Chanel and Isabelle and what they were being forced to do. The sound of feet padding quickly down the hall way made me cringe, not knowing what who was coming,

I didn't say anything when the sound stopped. To my surprise whomever it was started to lower my chain quietly, allowing my feet to touch the ground.

"Liz?"

I let out a sigh of relief for I knew that voice and as she came into view I couldn't be happier. Standing in front of me now was Isabelle, still in the same clothes as earlier, her black hair was lose and was resting all the way down at her hip.

I was so thankful to see her that her eyes were back to their sapphire color.

"Isabelle how did you get free? What about that device?"

I asked causing her to shhh me.

"Listen to me Elizabeth I don't have much time. The device is a prototype and it glitches from time to time."

She stopped abruptly and winched in pain placing her hand on her head.

"Isabelle?"

I questioned. She shook her head before continuing.

"The only one who can take it off is Nathan, but if the guys destroy the Kraangs lab, which is holding the data base for all this. The devices will stop working."

"How do you know that will work?"

I asked with a brow raised.

"I heard Nathan talking about it. He doesn't know that it glitches."

She said groaning again she tried to to fight off the devices control a little while longer.

"Why are you telling me this?"

I asked as she regained herself.

"Nathan is using you a bait. He doesn't care if the guys leave with you but there's noway he's going to let Chanel and I go. You have to tell the guys this."

She groaned again and stumbled backwards a little, she looked up at me and I could she her eyes starting to turn pale blue.

"I will. Now get back before you lose control."

I said. She nodded and ran back off into the darkness behind me, leaving me alone once again.

~~~~

I wasn't for sure how long it had been since Isabelle had visited me but shortly after that I heard  footsteps approaching once again. I didn't lift my head up this time, not really wanting to know who it was, the sound of deep chuckling caused me lift my head.

Standing in front of me was Nathan with a Foot soldier on each side, he seemed to be in a rather good mood but the look in his eyes scared me.

"Well Elizabeth I hate to do this to you. I really do but we can't have you looking like nothing's wrong. After all bait is never in perfect condition."

He said as he reached out and patted his hand on my face, forcefully I jerked back from him.

"The guys are going to kill you."

I said through my girted teeth. He simply chuckled and turned to look at his solders.

"Make her bleed and make sure she can't speak when your through."

He ordered before he turned to walk back down the hallway behind me.

~~~~

Now I could barley keep my swollen eyes open. My whole face was bound to be bruised and so was the majority of my body. The gag tied around my mouth made me want to puke since it had a lot of my blood soaked through it, where my mouth was busted, and the cuts on my face were still bleeding.

I couldn't even lift my head I was in so much pain, but a sound from the windows further out in front of made me shift my feet a little. Then a voice spoke causing joy to spread through my chest .

"Liz? Elizabeth?"

I lifted my head slightly to see Mikey on the bottom floor of the warehouse looking up me with his big blue eyes filled with worry. His brothers filled in behind him weapons drawn and waiting for something.

I wanted to warn them, to tell them it was a trap but I could barley keep my head, and the gag didn't make it any easier.

Suddenly there was there was the sound of hands clapping coming from the darkness beside me. I turned my head ever so slightly to see Nathan with a huge grin on his lips and a look of pleasure on face.

"I'm so glad you four finally made it."