Chapter 9

Raph's POV

"Go Isabelle !"

With sweat running downing my face I looked over at Chanel who was smiling from ear to ear, sitting off by the tree in the dojo watching the battle take place.

"Thanks for the support princess."

I smirked at her as I charged at Izzy again, swinging my fist towards her face, she did a quick move, one I didn't teach her. She swiftly blocked me, taking ahold of my arm, catching me off guard and used all the force she had and flipped me over her shoulder.

With a grunt I hit the dojo mate and quickly pushed myself up as she charged again, instinct filled me and as she prepared to attack, I brought up my foot and connect with her face sending her to the ground.

"Shit Raph!"

Izzy yelled as she grasped her face in pain.  Chanel was by her side in a second helping her sit up and shooting me a glare as she did.

"What was that Raph?"

Chanel said as she tried to get Izzy to move her hand. Guilt filled me as I realized what I did, I bent down so that I was level with both of them.

"Izzy I'm sorry, I just let instinct take over."

I said as she quickly pulled away from both me and Chanel standing up, turning her back to us.

"We have to meet Leo and the others at Kelly's in an hour. How am I to explain this?"

She turned around to reveal a nasty bruise that was appearing on her cheek and spreading up to her eye.

"I'll come up with something. I really am sorry Izzy."

I said as I locked eyes with her.

"Isabelle go take a shower and relax. When you come out I'll help you hide that bruise."

Chanel said looking over Izzy's face softly. The blue eyed girl nodded and walked out the door, leaving just me and Chanel in dojo. With a sigh I rubbed my head and walked over to the tree, grabbing a towel.

"Baby are you okay?"

Chanel asked as she wrapped her arm around mine and placed a soft on my cheek. I smiled and pulled her down with me as I sat down.

"Yeah I'm fine."

I said as I laid my forehead against hers, locking eyes with her as she reached up and played with my bandanna tails.

"Raphie I know you better than that. What's wrong?"

She said as she pulled her head back slightly smiling softly. With a sigh I ran my fingers through her auburn hair.

"I'm going against my eldest brothers wishes. But the thing is I don't feel guilty, not in the least bit."

I said looking into her chocolate eyes, that looked at me with sympathy.

"You shouldn't feel guilty. What your doing for Isabelle is a good thing and if Leo can't see that then who cares. Keep doing what your doing and don't let anyone stop you, not even fearless himself."

She said before placing a soft kiss on my lips, I chuckled as we pulled apart.

"I knew I had a really good reason for marrying you."

I said making her laugh. She was about to say something but a deep cough behind us. I turned my head to see Donnie standing in the doorway with something in his hand and a worried look on his face.

"Donnie is everything okay?"

Chanel asked as she pulled away from me. Donnie sighed and rubbed his neck awkwardly still holding something in his other hand.

"Can I ask you guys for so advice?"

He asked with a slight smile.

"Sure brainiac. What do you need our help with?"

I asked as I stood up stretching myself out. I watched as Donnie took in a deep breath and opened his hand, revealing a small red velvet box. Behind me Chanel gasped in surprise and I raised a brow and smirked with knowing as Donnie said.

"I'm going to propose to Kelly."