第12章

+++

+++

After teaching maths to taehyung even though he was senior but he's sucks in maths so Jungkook decided to teach older since younger is a topper in maths.

The first day of exams Jungkook was hella nervous. Yes, he did studies a lot for it.

"Nervous?"
Jimin asked.

"Little bit"
Jungkook nervously said.

"Buddy I know you can do it"
Jimin said and showed thumbs up.
Jungkook smiled and nodded slightly.

After the exam Jungkook stretched his arms and smiled at Jimin.

"It was easy, right?"
Jimin asked and drew something on his notebook.

"Yep"
Jungkook said and smiled.

Just two of them were in the class room chatting. Suddenly yoongi namjoon, hoseok, and taehyung came from behind.

Yoongi came towards to jimin, he kissed his cheeks and stroked his hairs.

"baby my hairsss"
Jimin whined and pouted.

Jungkook and taehyung made eye contact but younger broke it because he was blushing madly. Taehyung slightly smiled on Jungkook's reaction.

"AHHHH"
Namjoon shouted out of nowhere.

Everyone looked at him with widened eyes and confused expressions.

"Hyung, what happened?"
Hoseok asked.

"I have a date.. after exams"
Namjoon shyly said.

All of them made aw sound while namjoon blushed hardly. Jungkook just giggled at the thought of his friend actually asked him out.

"Okay! Let's celebrate after exams"
Hoseok said in a excitement and everyone nodded.

-
(Let's skip time cause yk)

"Thank god exams are over"
Jungkook tiredly said and took off his shoes while his eyes are closed.

As he walked to his room direction while his eyes are closed he bumped onto taehyung.

"Ah"
Jungkook groaned he opened his eyes and looked up.

"Were you pretend to sleep walking?"
Taehyung said and chuckled.

"n-no"
Jungkook said in a tiny and looked down.

Taehyung tucked some hairs of younger behind his ear. Jungkook just stood there fidgeted with his fingers.

"Jungkook"
Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"Look at me"
Taehyung said again.