-20XX/12/9

PARTIES

It was around 2 hours till Naoya would pick you up, you spent this time showering and putting on what makeup you could muster given how shaky your hands constantly were

'Why won't my eyeliner just work with me for once!' You let out a frustrated sigh, slamming down the bottle and stomping on the ground, taking a break from the mirror.

Checking the clock on your wall, you had roughly around 45 more minutes to get ready for the formal party, sadly all this time was gone and sacrificed to trying to make your hair look as neat as possible and attempting to hide your godforsaken acne and eyebags.

Once you finally thought you looked presentable, you smirked at the mirror feeling smug and checking the clock for how much time you had left.

It was around 15 minutes till Naoya would pick you up, time flew by quick as you opened your phone to text him a reminder.

Turning it off, you dropped into the chair, letting all your weight go and tipping it slightly.

You were tempted to sleep but as tempting the offer was, you stayed conscious thinking about the party and why you were chosen by your boss specifically to come with.

'I wonder if that 'Gojo Satoru' guy will be there, I might be able to see him bully boss.' This simple thought put a smirk on your face as you recollect your weight to your feet, giving you a slight acceleration once you stood back up from your chair.

A honk outside your door greeted you as you rushed to check out, there was Naoya, getting out of the car and carrying a lovely looking dress hanging off his right arm.

"Boss! That dress looks great." You opened the door, letting him in as you took the garment off his arms and rushed towards your room once more.

"You look great, is that makeup?" He asked as you changed, voice slightly muffled by the door.

"Mhm! I hope it doesn't look weird on me." Letting out a dry laugh, you put on the dress and turn around in it, admiring how it fit around your body.

"No— you look great! Did you do something with your hair too?" Naoya sounded somewhat akin to a pubescent boy these days, it's almost as if he forgot how to speak assertively, it was a welcome change though.

"Wow boss, aren't you observant. Yeah, I did do something with my hair." The sound of the door unlocking made him move out of the way as you opened the door, showing off how the dress fitted on you to him.

"I assume you did something with yours too?" Looking up, Naoya's hair was slicked back, showing off his forehead.

"Yes, in fact i did. Does it look nice? I barely do it like this anymore."  It was slightly more obvious that he was fishing for compliments, but you play along a tad bit more.