-20XX/12/1

MISOGYNY?

A smile crossed the girl's face as she met eye to eye with the tall building infront of her

It was time for her to start working, she's recently gotten hired as a secretary for the CEO of Zen'in Co'. It's all mostly just paperwork, but it paid well and that was all she could ask for.

All she really could need, actually.

She opens the glass doors, letting the cold, work filled air of the building coat her figure. She smiled, checking the papers she was given last week.

'13th floor, farthest end of south wing.' The paper read its location.

She sighed briefly, knowing it would be a pain to walk to the office daily. Shrugging it off, she grabbed a coffee and waited in the elevator.

The number added as she felt herself ascending, dinging once it reached the 13th floor. She walked out, shoes clicking on the marble floor and taking a big swig of her coffee before finishing it and tossing it into the trashcan.

—————————

The smile on her face slowly faltered the moment her boss opened his mouth.

You see, her boss was an ass. If she could afford to lose her job just to get a chance to punch him in the face, she would.

But no, Y/N was a good girl. She wouldn't do that, atleast not at the moment.

Here she is now, filing papers and doing work stuff.

earlier events!

A firm knock on the door rang as Y/N shifted in anticipation, ready to meet who she was working for.

"Come in." The voice was soft, but still had an amount of authority behind it.

"Hello! My name is Y/N L/N, I'm your new secretary from now on." The man scoffed lightly, grabbing papers from the desk.

"You're my new maid?" The smile on Y/N's face slightly faltered, irked by the male's statement.

He looked at her closely, as if inspecting jewelry at a store to see if it was fake.

"Not that bad looking, could use some work though." At this point, Y/N wasn't smiling with happiness, she was smiling with the intent of imagining this man getting kicked in his groin.

"What would you like me to work on first, sir?" If she couldn't kill him with a knife, she'd kill him with kindness instead. With a sickly sweet smile and an absolutely happy demeanor, you'd wonder if she was a saint or someone with infinite patience.

Spoiler alert: she wasn't.

The man scoffed, grabbing the pile of paper he dumped onto the middle of his desk earlier and standing up to walk over to her, making their height difference much more apparent.

"So, I file these into the system then?" The girl whimpered slightly as he let go of all the papers into her hand, earning a snort from him.

"Correct. I wouldn't expect much from you as-to not hey disappointed, but I atleast hope you can do this by around... 6:00 PM?" Y/N nodded, fully determined into proving this misogynist wrong.

"Alright, out of my room now, woman." He flicked his hand and walked back to his desk as Y/N stumbled around, carrying the stack of papers to hers.

'This is going to be a long day...' She sighed, laying the papers on the desk.

—————————

Exactly 18 minutes before 6:00 PM, she slammed the paperwork on her bosses desk.

"Ah— sorry!" A sheepish smile crossed her face as the man scoffed to check the papers she's submitted.

He sifted through them, reading through quickly and looking satisfied with a slight hint of shock.

"Not bad, woman. Not bad at all. Maybe there's more to you than a pretty face afterall." He smirked as the girl proudly puffed her chest up, feeling good about herself.

"Well, that's it for today I assume. Have a nice evening, boss." She ran out the office, and the blonde male swore he could see flowers surrounding her.

'What a strange woman.'