-20XX/12/2

GETTING ACCUSTOMED

Back at the company, it was only day two yet somehow the way your boss acted made it seem like you've been here for months are are tired of his bullshit

This man had you make coffee, insulted your coffee making skills, said "Women are expected to make good food.", then shooed you out of his office.

Lord forgive her for what she was about to do, the next coffee she'd brew was going to be filled with rat poison.

Hope it kills him like the rat he is.

"Hey, Y/N!" A coworker called you over.

"It's your second day at the job, why don't we call off early and have a few drinks to celebrate?" They smiled widely, pulling you under their arms.

"Alright, bet." She grinned.

Now, Y/N wasn't really one for social interactions. She'd much prefer keeping everything less personal to not build a relationship.

But, it's best to give good memories before you'd go, right?

"Alright, now that's the spirit! Drinks on me." The others cheered as you simply smiled along, given you would be supervising these people for a month, you might aswell get to know them.

"Alrighty then, back to work everyone!" You ducked, forcing them to release you.

And back to work they went, the sound of typing and small snippets of idle chatter filled the place once more.

So lively, she'd miss this for sure.

—————————

"Alright guys, meet me at the bar down the street, okay? I'll wait for you guys to arrive." The coworker who'd scheduled the "welcoming party" for Y/N hurriedly ran out, waving his hand along the way.

Honestly, she knew this whole thing wasn't necessary, but it just made her really happy knowing that they're doing this for her.

One by one, they left to go either home or to the bar, beckoning her to join.

"Hey Y/N, I'm gonna get going now. Let's head over to the bar together?" Her coworker asked, peeking into the small office she was given.

"Sure! Let me just turn this off and we can get going." She grabbed her bag, walking alongside with her.

"Oh, did you hear? The boss decided to come with for this party, really odd. Do you guys know eachother somehow?" Y/N looked back in slight confusion, she thought her boss hated her guts, so why would he be attending her welcoming party?