-20XX/12/6

SICK

Your date with Toji managed to calm your nerves enough for today, where you had to go back to work and see your boss's face once more

It was a short trip to the 13th floor, your legs worked on autopilot to get you back to your office area, of course grabbing your favorite drink on the way to spite your boss a little.

"Hey everyone." You greeted, feeling oddly drained.

"How was your weekends?" A small smile made it on your face as some of your coworkers groaned, meanwhile and some were more happy.

"I visited my mom on Saturday! It was fun, we went out to eat with my siblings." One chirped, a smile on their face.

"The weekend was too short, I barely did anything." Another sighed, glumly looking down on their computer.

"Oh— I got a story!" A girl excitedly stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"I went to this cute cafe yesterday, and I was on a date with my boyfriend," Your eyes darted, could she have been in that same cafe where you and Toji met at?

'I should've noticed here if she was there, right?' Your fuzzy brain panicked, looking back at her attentively and waiting her to continue.

"And I saw a H/C haired girl with this really tall and muscular guy—" You almost spat out your coffee, choking and leaning on the wall.

"Y/N—!?" She could feel the room stare at her.

"I'm fine, continue your story." Y/N clears her throat, taking another sip of the coffee.

"Well, the tall black haired guy was carrying her through the rain, it was so cute!" She cooed as you internally grieved.

"Couple goals, honestly." A smile was forced on your face as everyone else agreed in chaotic sync.

"God I wish my boyfriend would do that with me.. Too bad he's busy with work." Another cooed, smiling dreamily as she imagined it.

"Alright everyone, enough story time. Back to work!" You started walking back to your office area as the sounds of typing got louder given people have just started to get into work.

You stretched, cracking your neck and almost hopping into your seat.

'Time for another.... boring... wrok dya...' Your vision blacks out as you lost consciousness.

"Y/N!?"

"Y/N!"

"Wake up!"

Your eyes flutter awake at the sound of your boss's voice, coworkers crowded around as you held your head in pain.