Rin

Aria's POV

I groaned as I turned over in my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and cursed as the light stung my eyes. The time read five thirty. I sighed knowing that I wasnt going to go back to sleep and I decided to get dressed for the day.

I put on a skirt and a button up shirt along with a a sweater to fight the morning chill. I left my room quietly before slipping on my shoes and deciding to go for a walk. I wrapped my sweater around me tighter.

The sun was just starting to rise giving me just enough light to see where I was going. I decided to walk through the wooded area her the house.

I believe this is where we were supposed to find the beetles later as well. Everything was covered in morning dew and it smelled earthy. I turned my head as I saw a small squirrel scamper up the tree.

I also saw what looked to be hair. "Hello?" I said as I walked towards it suddenly I heard a poof and red smoke came out from behind the tree.

A zodiac? I thought as I ran over towards the area. A beautiful black horse stood there. Who was the horse zodiac again? Something with a r. Rin that was her name.

Hey rin are you ok? I asked the horse she paced back and fourth before changing back. She covers herself her long black hair helping conceal some of her bare skin.

"ahh here" I said as I noticed that her clothes were shredded. I walked behind a tree and took off my shirt and skirt. I tossed them to her and covers back up with my sweater.

She threw them on quickly. The top looked a little small on her but other than that it looked like it fit. She stopped over to me and glared at me.

"I don't need your help! Tell anyone I was here and I will end you." She said in a deadly tone filled with hatred. "You already took the only good thing I had and now I have nothing! I hope your satisfied" she said.

What did I take from her? Then it clicked. "Do you mean Haru?" I asked and her eyes blazed in anger "you have him for now but rest assured that I will take him back" she said.

"soon he will figure out that your just an outsider and then he can be with me another zodiac. I can protect him then" She said but it sounded Like she was saying it more to herself than me.

I smiled softly "Haru is worried about you. He told me that you often run away from the hospital. You Should really stop doing that" I said kindly.

I could tell that she wasnt actually as mean as she's trying to make herself out to be. She also doesn't seem stable at the moment so maybe I could calm her.

"I did everything! Everything I do is for Haru! I-i just want to protect him and your going to make it worse. If akito decided to erase your memories. Do you know how crushed he will be." She said glaring at me but there was sadness in her eyes.

Without thinking properly I hugged her. "You stress yourself too much. Calm down, you should probably go to a doctor at least if you don't want to go to a hospital I understand I don't particularly like them either.

Hatori is here. Maybe you should enjoy the vacation with us. I have bigger clothes than that that you can fit. You also.look like you need a good homemade meal."

I said and towards the middle of my rambling she quit struggling and laid limp in my arms. I gently slid to the floor on my knees and suddenly I felt wet droplets hit my arms and I squeezed her tighter. "your okay" I said resting my head on hers.

We stayed like that for a while. I was ignoring the goosebumps that coated my bare skin too caught up in comforting the older girl in front if me.

"you should probably go inside" she said noticing that the sun was almost all the way up. "Come with me?" I said standing up and reaching my hand out. She looked hesitant but then grabbed it. I smiled "come on "

We walked back to the house and I took her to my temporary room. "you can change into something else if you want" I said grabbing a white sun dress.

She nodded and I walked off to the bathroom to change. I heft MT hair down and walked back out of my room. I opened my door to see my window open. I saw my clothes from before on the floor.

She must have changed then left. I sighed. I saw a piece of paper on the floor and I picked it up.

Thank you for the clothes. Take care of Haru if you hurt him I will hurt you. Im sorry for being rude earlier. But I have things I need to do. ~rin

I ripped the paper and threw it away. I don't need people knowing that she's here. Take care rin I thought

Ok I know rin is more stubborn than this but I love rin and she deserves the world. So the POV before with the outsider and all of you thought that it was akito it was rin. She is not in love with Haru. She just wants to protect him and she feels that the only way to do so is to be with him. But now she supports aria and Haru as long as Aria doesn't hurt him. Ok just wanted to clear some things up. Bye babes. Please vote and comment