Datchi

(REWRITTEN)

"Why hello my love" Datchi cooed smirking in her direction as he brought his cup of tea to his lips. Y/n looked towards her parents and they gazed expectantly at her from their spots on the couch, half emptied cups in front of them.

Y/n suppressed a sigh and smiled sweetly "hello Datchi, how are you?" She asked bowing as her vacant eyes wondered around the room.

Her mother watched her waiting for her to slip up. Datchi set down his cup and clapped his hands "splendid now that your here, now chop chop go make yourself pretty so we can leave for dinner"

Y/n nodded "of course let me get ready I'll be down in a moment" y/n watched as her parents leaned in to converse with the cocky teen on their couch, she slowly walked up the steps buying herself as much time as she could without getting caught.

Closing the door to her room she flopped on her bed letting out a loud scream as she stuffed her face into her pillow. She begrudgingly lifted herself off the bed and opened her walk in closet door.

She browsed the outfits until she stopped infront of the one she was looking for, the outfit datchi purchased on their last outing and insisted that she should wear it next time they went out.

Unhooking the hanger off the closet bar she sighed gazing at the mini skirt low cut top. This was something she'd probably see someone from the red light district in and that thought alone made her cringe.

She slipped on some black tights, and the cloths putting her h/l h/c into a h/s. She grabbed her purse and did a once over in the mirror before heading out shoes in hand. She descended down the creaky steps watching as datchi suggestively smiled at her.

Y/n's parents stood up walking towards the staircase their arms around each other, y/n's mom who was leaning on her significant other's chest gave her a small approving smile.

"You look beautiful as always love" he replied snaking his arm around her waist as he gave her a cheeky smile. "Well as much as I love our conversations mr and mrs l/n I have to take y/n hear our to dinner" he told them as they happily waved him off

"Have fun children don't get into too much trouble" y/n's dad winked as the younger boy laughed and pulled her towards the limo parked in her driveway. He opened the door gesturing for y/n to enter first before sliding onto the black leather seats himself.

He gripped the back of the drivers seat before muttering something to him and putting the screen up between them. Y/n watched him her hands settled in her lap as she anxiously picked at her fingers.

Datchi looked at her and started talking about his day which consisted of him talking about his money and his parents business and how poor other people were in his class.

Y/n watched keeping her unamused and unwanted comments to herself as she nodded and hummed every now and again. Y/n stared at him wondering why her parents had to choose the shallowest playboy they could find to betroth her to.

Datchi wasn't necessarily bad looking his chestnut brown hair was trimmed into a clean popular cut his grey green eyes wooing everyone he flirted witch along with his fit build. It wasn't a surprise why his female classmates who were as shallow as him always threw themselves at his feet.

The car ride was draining and y/n felt herself relax in relief when the limo came to a stop in front of a humble looking soba restaurant. It was homey, and down to earth which was very unexpected from the boy besides her.

She looked over to him questioning him with a simple raise of an eyebrow and he opened the door "I didn't want to watch you pout the whole time or complain about how expensive everything is" he scoffed answering her silent question.