Hiding

Tyson battled Mr. X, who's name was revealed to be Ozuma, and lost. The next day, Fueha wandered the streets, not flying, thinking of this. But mostly, she was thinking about her inability to even launch a blade.
   As she walked, Fueha caught sight of Kenny.
   "Hey Kenny!" Fueha shouted, running up to him. "What's up?"
   "Oh hi Fueha," Kenny said. "You know how Tyson lost? Well Dragoon wasn't even listening to him! I think I have something that'll help, though."
   "Ooh, what is it?" Fueha asked, really interested.
   "Kenny?"
   Kenny and Fueha looked over to see Hillary. Fueha's eyes narrowed.
   "Hey Kenny, who was Tyson battling yesterday?" Hillary asked.
   Before Kenny could answer, this van charged at them. The people inside opened the door and demanded Kenny's computer. And when he wouldn't, he kidnapped all three of them.

   "Get me out of here!" Fueha screamed. "I don't like this one bit! Get me out! Get me out! Get me out!"
   "And you guys accuse me of overreacting," Hillary muttered.
   Fueha, Hillary, and Kenny were in a glass cage. Fueha and Hillary seemed to have stopped arguing, but that was only because the two were freaking out, Fueha more than Hillary.
   "I don't like cages," Fueha said. "I hate them and everything about them!"
   Fueha turned into Talonflame. Her wings turned to steel and she slammed them into the glass. Nothing happened.
   "That's strong!" Kenny exclaimed.
   "Get us out of here, Fueha!" Hillary shouted. "I know you can do it!"
   Fueha became coated with a red light that turned blue. She flew into the glass super hard but still nothing happened and she fell back, going into her gijinka form. She held her arms and screamed in pain.
   "Why'd you do that?" asked Kenny.
   "Because Steel Wing didn't work and I can't use Fly and my other two moves have recoil damage," Fueha answered. "And I want out!"
   "Calm down," Kenny told her. "Tyson will get here soon."
   "He better get here," Hillary said.
   Fueha went into a ball. "Get me out," she whispered. "Get me out. Get me out."
   Suddenly the doors opened and Tyson stepped in. He spotted the cage and ran to them right away.
   "Tyson!" Kenny and Hillary exclaimed as one.
   "Hang on guys," Tyson told them. "I'll get you out. And, is Fueha okay?"
   "I think she's claustrophobic," Kenny answered.

   Tyson had to battle to get them out. But after losing twice, the walls in the cage started to move closer together. And if it seemed like Hillary was freaking out before, Fueha was really freaking out then. In the end, however, Tyson pulled through in his third match by bringing out Dragoon.

   The next day, Fueha flew around as a Talonflame. She knew Tyson and Kenny were looking for answers, but she also knew Hillary was with them. She just couldn't stand Hillary. Fueha didn't even care where she flew. She just needed time by herself to think.
   "Yo!"
   Fueha looked down to see Ryu waving his arms staring up at her. She hadn't noticed but she had been circling over Tyson's place. Fueha landed and went into her gijinka form.
   "Is sometin wrong?" Ryu asked. "You've been circlin like a buzzard."
   "I never noticed," Fueha admitted, blushing.
   "Why aren't you with Tyson?" asked Ryu. "I heard all about yesterday."
   "Because Hillary's with him," Fueha answered.
   "I thought you were fighting, not hiding," Ryu said.
   "I am but," Fueha began, but stopped and thought. "Maybe I am hiding. It's just been so hard." Fueha sat. "When I battled Saki last year, I was scared as could be. I knew the legends and they were true. So very true. I shouldn't be alive." Fueha pulled out Drujikon. "It's because of this that I woke up. My precious Drujikon. It was Kai's idea. Heh, to think about it, Kai probably thinks I didn't make it." She squeezed Drujikon tighter and started to cry. "But when I think about it! How I'll never be accepted, how I'll never be able to do the things I loved, I wish I had!"
   Ryu slammed his kendo sword into the ground, shocking Fueha. She looked over at him.
   "Now you best get out of this silly mood!" he yelled at her. "I thought Fueha wanted to fight but I guess I was wrong! Now go in there, grab a sword, and show me what ya got!"
   "But I can't!" Fueha shouted.
   "Can't, or won't?" Ryu went on. "No go!"
   Ryu swung the kendo sword at her which Fueha dodged. The sudden movement, however, sent pain slicing through her legs. Fueha fell to the ground and screamed from the horrendous pain.
   "Leave me alone," she cried. "This was all a mistake!"
   "You're never gonna get better if you don't fight!" Ryu yelled.
   "I'll never get better if I do," Fueha growled. She got to her feet and turned into a Talonflame. "Goodbye, and thanks for nothing, Ryu." She then flew off.
   "That kid needs to learn to fight hard instead of running from it all," Ryu said, watching her fly.