87. Greedy bear

On the second day, when Lin Mu woke up, the baby in her arms still slept sweetly. Lin Mu was naturally not willing to wake her baby, so carefully put on the clothes and hold the baby out of the tent. It seems that breakfast should let Pat I am ready to come.

Patrice made some meat porridge for Lin Mu and the baby, and he himself ate barbecue. Patric was busy there, and Lin Mu whispered to Patrice from time to time with his baby watching.

When the meat is floating, the baby is also awake. Lin Mu saw the baby waking up his eyes and looked at him as if he was afraid of his disappearance. He smiled and bowed his head to kiss the baby's forehead.

Lin Mu looked up and asked: "Patric, is the porridge better?"

"almost."

The meat porridge baby likes it very much. Lin Mu also lets Patrice cook some boiled eggs and keep them for the baby to eat on the road.

Lin Mu used a small wooden spoon to feed the baby while eating the barbecue that Patric handed to his mouth and then ate a porridge that he had to his mouth.

Lin Mu saw the children in his arms have a good time. "The little baby is really good. Just like eating meat." Looking at the little baby wearing his t-shirt in his arms, "I don't know what the baby's name is, Patrice is better." Let's give the baby a name."

Patric nodded. "Just take it from Mu Mu. The child obviously likes you very much."

"Good." Lin Mu gave his baby a small belly and thought about what kind of name should be given to the child. When he looked at the baby's tail, he thought of the anime seven x beads he had seen before. Inside, there is a huge and lovely protagonist. "Our baby is called Gohan. The long tail is still a son. That is the most suitable for Gohan."

Patric didn't know where it was right to call Gohan, but he also felt that the name was good, and Lin Mu didn't have any opinion about it. The most important thing is that the name is a name in Patrice's heart. So from this moment on, the name of the little baby is called Gohan.

Two people started to hurry as soon as the weather was cool, because with a baby, it is still convenient to fly in the sky, so try to hurry as long as possible in the cool time.

The little baby was sitting in the arms of Patri in the arms of Lin Mu. When she vacated, the baby smiled happily and made Lin Mu look very happy.

Because of the baby's sake, the speed of the two people is even slower. They only drive in the morning and the evening, and when the sun is strong, they will go to the forest to escape the heat. Of course, at this moment, they usually find a place to rest and will not leave, until the time when it is cool. Nor will they walk in the forest as usual. The main thing is that Patric is not willing to be tired of Lin Mu, after all, holding the child is still very tiring.

On this morning, your sun has not risen yet, Patrice flies in the sky as usual. At the beginning, Gohan baby will continue to look around because of the novel little eyes flying in the sky, but when this time is more, the fresh energy will disappear. Gohan baby likes it at this time. Sleeping in Lin Mu's arms.

Lin Mu looked at the Gohan who was sleeping in his arms, and he was almost waking up in his heart.

"Patric, let's find a place to rest, some hot."

After listening to Lin Mu's words, Patric began to pay attention to the scenery that was skipped below, and wanted to find a suitable rest place.

Lin Mu carefully took off his backpack after he finished speaking, took out a boiled egg and a bamboo tube with honey water, and just woke up after finishing the Gohan.