Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 32:

Nothing in the night.

Lin Mu feels that consciousness is awake, but he is not willing to open his eyes. He touched the position next to him, and there was no room for the temperature to show that the other party had already got up.

Lin Mu opened his eyes and the room was very dark, because he knew that Lin Mu liked to sleep late and Patrice did not pull out the fluorite.

Sitting up, stretched out and yawned deeply, coupled with the temperature outside the quilt, Lin Mu was completely awake.

He slowly took a small animal bag on the bedside cabinet and pulled out the fluorite inside. There was a soft white light in the room.

There are a total of four fluorite in the bag, and each piece is also the size of Lin Mu's fist. When building the house, a small wooden trough was placed on the walls of the room to hold the fluorite.

Lin Mu got out of bed and put the fluorite one by one. He came to the bed and opened the window. The outside was still a dark one, but he observed that the rain was a little smaller.

Lin Mu walked out of the room. He started relatively early today, so he can still see several orcs still eating.

I didn't see Patric's shadow in the hall until I remembered it. Today is his day of hunting. Didn't hear Lal's voice, it seems boring to go hunting. I really don't know if he is hunting or distracting, Lin Mu's envious thoughts.

After washing, Lin Mu looked at the breakfast. The broth is essential and an unidentified boiled egg of the size of an ostrich egg was also found. I want to be left to myself.

Because there are still some Mars under the soup pot, the temperature of the soup in the pot is just right. Lin Mu took a bowl of water in his own special wooden bowl. He didn't pick the meat. He licked some vegetables. Looking at the most leftovers in the pot, it seems that the orcs still love meat. After all, it is still a beast. It seems that eating meat is related to nature.

Peel the eggs into the bowl and Lin Muyu eats on the table.

Halfway through, a white figure jumped onto the table. Lin Mu looked at the body of the ball and said, "So fat, how is the jumping power so good?"

The ball graciously licked Lin Mu's face, then sat on the table and watched Lin Mu eat.

When the ball comes, nature is also indispensable. After a while, Caso came out. He found a stool from Lin Mu and jumped up.

Lin Mu licked the body of 揉卡索. "Have you ever eaten?"

Cassault nodded, and the ball hesitated and followed his nod.

Lin Mu looked at the ball with a funny smile, his eyes wet and looked at himself, full of longing, "Don't look at your little eyes to see me. You can't see others eating." He said and went to the bowl.

Lin Mu put the small bowl of the ball in front of him, the bowl is mostly meat, only a little soup. He knows that although the ball is an omnivorous animal, he still prefers to eat meat. As for the part of Caso, people said that they were not hungry, and he did not help.

Lin Mu was very satisfied with the ball, and they didn't feel embarrassed because they were eating and letting others watch.

Casso does not mind, he is used to it. The ball has always been eaten without him.

After Lin Mu finished eating, after brushing the bowl with himself and the ball, the table was put back to the wall by the orc. As for the cleaning hall, I don't need Lin Mu to help.

Lin Mu hugged the ball and looked at the sky where the rain was significantly reduced. He suddenly noticed in his heart.

Holding the ball, "Casso keeps up." Then rushed back to his room.