Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 26:

Lin Mu bites the meat and tries to manipulate the needle in his hand. He now understands that it is really a hard work to make clothes. It is enough for the light to penetrate the skin, and it is necessary to pay attention to the specifications.

Phil looked up and looked, "Lin Mu, you sewed."

"What?!" Lin Mu checked, and it was indeed sewed, not only smashed, but also accidentally sewed the animal skin below. Annoyed to put things on the bed, "I really have no talent, you see that I am wasting too little skin." Speaking pointing to the side of the pair that was cut by himself, the seam was broken and broken, still Good use is not too good animal skin.

Lace, they were teased.

Lace comforted and said: "Don't worry, those hides can still be used. I can seam them."

Lin Mu admired and looked at Lace. "You are so amazing."

"You just didn't do the clothes. You can do as much as you can."

Phil, "Yeah, Lin Mu is so smart, he can do it well."

Sasha also encouraged Lin Mu with his fruit.

Lin Mu looked at Sasha, who was lying across the bed. "Why don't you do it. You are lying in bed comfortably now, not in a wet cave. Your excuse is useless."

Sasha's mouth was filled with fruit and whispered. "I don't want to make clothes for him so early."

Lin Mu didn't hear clearly. "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing. Lin Mu, you work hard." He said that the fruit continued to linger.

Lin Mu was stimulated by Sasha. "Why do I have to learn. Can you help me?"

Phil, "We can do it for you, but we can't help the patriarch."

Lace also nodded.

Lin Mu looked at them and thought of the terrible possessiveness of the orcs. Lin Mu did not ask why.

"Well, I will continue." Lin Mu looked at his red-brown palm, and sighed in his heart: Needle-snapping is really not what men should do. Then bow down and continue to struggle with the animal skin in your hand.

Five days later, Lin Mu did a long-sleeved t-shirt with a hide. Then he ran back to the room and hid it, preparing to surprise Patric at night.

Sasha looked at Lin Mu's clothes and looked happy. He looked unnaturally: "Lin Mu, do you really decide to give clothes to the patriarch today?"

Lin Mu didn't notice that Sasha had a different look. He used a piece of animal skin to cover the dress. "Of course, I have to give it to him." In fact, Lin Mu wants to show his work to Patric, even Clothes can be made, Lin Mu admire himself.

Lace saw Lin Mu's disapproval tone, looking at each other with suspicion, and the attitude was naturally too much. Didn't Lin Mu know the meaning of sending clothes? Do you want to remind him? People who think of the patriarch's coldness can slay the eyes of Lin Mu all day long, and then look at Lin Mu, who looks happy, they are very suitable. So Lace thought about fulfilling them. In fact, she was holding the heart of watching the movie. There was no reminder of the bad heart.

Phil had the same questions as Lace, but seeing that they didn't say anything, and he added that he was a patriarch's companion, and it was very reasonable to send clothes. So I didn't say anything.

Lin Mu naturally didn't know what the three people thought in front of him. If he knew it, he would not laugh.

Patric entered the room and saw four people sitting on the bed talking and laughing.