The same shocked Lin Mu saw that Patric was very nervous and regretted it. He has not suffered any damage under the protection of Patrice, and he has forgotten the danger in this forest. Seeing Patrice's worried look, he was guilty and assured him that he would never again. In the future, I will wait for Patrice to come back and never run again.

After calming the frightened heart, the two men still prepared a hearty lunch. In order to make Patric not angry, Lin Mu was more careful. So lunch is unusually rich. After eating the barbecue with a sigh of relief, Patric immediately fell in love with that strange taste.

Saying after Patrice left. Lin Mu, who stays in the tree, is surrounded by dense leaves. From the outside, if you don't look carefully, you won't find someone there. Lin Mu saw Patrice go, he took down his backpack. There are some condiments and some small things in the backpack. Of course, there are some snacks that Lin Mu likes.

Lin Mu looked at the small bag of meat that had turned out of his own, and slowly bite, waiting for Patrice to come back. And in my mind, there is nothing wrong with thinking about things. Because of the lack of concentration, I did not pay attention to the bag with the dried meat in my hand.

"Yeah! Lost." Lin Mu looked down, because the place to be too high did not see his own meat bag. Didn't care, thinking about Patrice coming back later. Then I took out a fruit and licked it.

It's just that Lin Mu didn't know that after the small bag of meat had just landed on the ground, he was immediately taken away by the small hand that protruded from the side of the bush.

Patrice brought a lot of meat when he came back. Of course, he also brought some fruits and vegetables that Lin Mu loved.

Patrice put their luggage on a tall tree at a distance of twenty or thirty trees from Lin Mu, but Patrice came back and confirmed that Lin Mu was honest. Waiting for him in the tree, put the meat on the ground and then open his hands and let Lin Mu jump down. Although Patrice can also go up to the tree to pick up Lin Mu, but Lin Mu likes this kind of downward movement.

Lin Mu was put down by Patrice and laughed in a good mood. "You are going to get something."

Lin Mu thought of his own dry bag when he went to get something. When he found it around the tree, he couldn't find it. Lin Mu looked at the grass with doubts. "Is it falling into the grass?" ?? Looking at the grass more than a meter high, Lin Mu decided to let Patrice find him, in case there are bugs inside, it is not good.

When Patrice came over, he saw Lin Mu looking at a piece of grass and wondering what he was thinking. "What happened?"

"My bag of dried meat has fallen, but I have not found it. I may have fallen into the grass. I will help you find it later." Lin Mu pointed to the manipulation in front of him.

Lin Mu didn't notice that the grass was slightly moved when he said that Patrice was going in, but there was a gust of wind blowing through Lin Mu and didn't care about the tiny jitter. However, Lin Mu did not find it, it does not mean that Patric did not find it.

Patrice squinted and looked down at the grass, and finally said nothing.

"Mu Mu, let's go cook first, I will help you find it later."

"it is good."

Patrice looked at the grass thoughtfully while roasting, and he must have been there before he left. But he made sure that it was harmless to them. Simply put, Patrice could easily get it done.

Lin Mu didn't notice Patric's strangeness. He took the honey to Patrice. "Add some honey to the barbecue." Lin Mu also likes honey barbecue. These honeys are made by Patrice, very good honey. Now Lin Mu likes to drink a cup of honey water in the morning and evening, which is good for the body.