🍆69🍆

Hyunjin locked the door and slowly looked up to see Han standing on the bed and smiling. He was so excited.  "What now, baby?" He asked and went closer to the bed. "You want some fun?" 

"Yes." Han said and jumped in Hyunjin's arms, the two of them
almost falling on the ground. 

Felix sat on the ground and looked at his phone. A picture of him and Chan was his lockscreen wallpaper, and he couldn't stop looking at it. Hearing Hyunjin and Han giggling, a while after that was quiet, and then the moans and groans started.

"Somebody tell them to be quiet!" A yell from Lee Know, who was just trying to find something to eat.

Behind him was Jeongin, but Minho didn't know that. When he turned and faced him, he snorted and went out of the kitchen.

"Do you want to be with me?"

"No." He said and left the room.

Jeongin gulped, but it was hard to swallow what had just happened. He went after him and pushed him to the nearest wall.

"Do you fucking want to be with me?"

"Glad that Chan Hyung is not here." Minho said and pushed the little one away. "I said no."

"Why did we started this then?"

"It was a mistake." He said and went into his room, but he didn't lock the door, so Jeongin went straight after him. "Leave."

"You would've locked if you wanted me to leave." Jeongin said and went closer. "Tell me what do you want?"

"I want you to leave."

But instead, he went closer and kissed him. Lee Know grabbed him and held him to his bed, carefully leaving him lay on it, but not breaking the kiss.