🍆48🍆

"Well," Jisung whispered and placed his head on Hyunjin's legs. He looked up to see his eyes before smiling. "Now I am waiting for you to tell me what happened..."

Hyunjin didn't say a word for a while. He was so lost in Han's eyes and he didn't even realize what was Han saying. He slowly placed his hand on his cheek and smiled widely.

"So?" Han insisted.

"When we started... doing it.... at first for me wasn't something natural, it was strange and I doubted it all the time, but..." he whispered and caressed Jisung. "But at the same time I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to live like that with you and I didn't know what to do." He whispered still quietly and smiled a bit. "Then I realized I had fallen for you. I was getting jealous all the time when the others were around, I didn't like it when you and Minho were close and..." he sighed and started playing with Jisung's hair. "And I didn't want to see it anymore."

"What about the Hiatus?" Han asked. Hyunjin had no other choice than to tell him everything.

"I requested it." He said and looked away. "I thought that if I don't have to see you all day every day, I can just stop loving you so much. The thing is that I fell even harder."

"Why?"

"I was scared, I am still scared. Now we wait for them to tell us that we cannot be together publicly and I'm scared that I won't be able to even hold your hand without getting some kind of a punishment after that." Hyunjin whispered and bent down to kiss Jisung. "But here... I can have you. I can have all of you!" He reminded him and giggled before kissing him again, but this time more passionately.