Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 31:

Beginne am Anfang

Say yesterday:

The work of making shoes was taken away by Phil. Lin Mu felt that he could not be with them when he was doing something, or he would be taken over by himself. Therefore, Lin Mu's high spirits came to the hall and decided to clean the house. As a result, the hall was clean and the stove was cleaned up. The work was also done by the resting orcs. Finally, he went to the storage room to prepare for the storage.

Looking at Lin Mu to find something for himself, Patric smiled and shook his head. I thought that the rainy season should be faster, or Lin Mu would not know what it would be like.

Lin Muzhen was in the storage room, watching the neat things being placed, depressed, "Do you want to be so hardworking!"

Lin Mu didn't understand that he wouldn't be so unpredictable before. Did he become a laborer after he came to a different world, and he wouldn't feel uncomfortable when he didn't do things one day?

Think about what you would do in the world before, if you encounter such a continuous rainy day? Sleeping, surfing the Internet, watching, learning to cook, and, and thinking about it, I feel that he has something to do. And what can he do in this world? go to bed? He gets up every day until three days in the day, and he is not a sleeper who can never wake up. Cooking, he also wants, but the materials are really limited, even the hot pot has no pepper. When I think of peppers, every time the orcs go out hunting, they will slap them and let them see the red and pointed picks. Red and pointed is to find a lot, but no one is pepper, he does not know whether the pepper is also a variant, otherwise no one can find it.

Lin Mu glanced down at the things in the room, his eyes brightened when he touched the tall pile of thatch. "嘿嘿嘿....." Lin Mu laughed very embarrassed and trivial. Looking sideways, Patric shook his head.

Lin Mu came to the thatched pile and rubbed his hands. "I was going to move you after the rainy season, but who made me feel uncomfortable now. Anyway, after the rainy season, I will be very busy. It is not bad to do it in advance."

The reason why I left so many grasses was not to burn wood, Lin Mu was prepared to use these thatch to make a mattress. He thought about a warm winter, and naturally he had to consider the problem of keeping warm. The role of the animal skins, Lin Mu, felt too limited, and he could not complete his great wish to have a winter.

Wo Dong, I think that I feel warm, it is obvious that the current conditions can not meet the requirements, there is no condition Lin Mu naturally want to find ways to create conditions. The first thing he thought of was to make his bed thicker. With thatch, he naturally does not want to waste the skin.

Lin Mu rolled up his sleeve and started, and Patric, who had been following him all the time, said he wanted to help and was driven away by him.

Lin Mu looked at the thatched pile of chest and smiled. "Just kidding, I just found something to do, how can I get robbed?"

Lin Mu is not in a hurry, he is doing it slowly, anyway, there are still some days in the rainy season, he is not in a hurry.

Lal passed by, he was also very leisure, but today he did not want to go hunting, the feeling of being rained is not good at all, but also to be cheap by that guy.

In fact, if you hate to be cheap by Cohen, he can not go out with Cohen. Although Cohen is staring at people, it is still possible for Lal to run, but he directly puts his own possibility out of the brain, so Does he like to be taken advantage of by Cohen? Still like it? still is. . . Like it.

Their activity area is not large, so Lal turned around and saw Lin Mu.

Lal wondered why Lin Mu had messed up the good grass of the party. "Lin Mu, what are you doing?"