"Yeah well we need to take security measures in case of certain circumstances." The receptionist said bluntly.

"I was here last night and went up." He said.

"I don't recall." She responded.

"Maybe because you were too busy looking at your screen." Cloud accused.

"I was doing my job." The receptionist answered.

"Good morning, what's going on here?" A familiar voice said as the two looked towards the source of the voice.

"Jerry, morning. I was just telling this man that he's not allowed without a visitor's pass and he's refusing to leave. Would you mind if you please escorted him off the premises?" the receptionist said as she crossed her arms with a smug look on her face.

       Cloud looked at the man for a little, knowing him from the previous night. It was the elevator opperator, Jerry. He looked tired, with bags under his eyes and a to-go cup of coffee in hand. Jerry looked at Cloud, squinting his eyes in suspicion. After a few seconds Jerry relaxed his gaze.

"Daniela, this Cloud Strife." Jerry informed as the receptionist huffed.

"I know what his name is, can you get him out?" The receptionist said.

"He's Y/N's bodyguard, I'm guessing you're here to pick her up?" Jerry asked, his question directed towards Cloud.

"Yes." Cloud responded.

"...wait what?" Daniela questioned, a dumbfounded look resting on her face instead of an icy glare.

"He's Y/N's bodyguard, you know. The girl that lives in the penthouse." The man said.

"I know what you said but why wasn't I informed of this?!" She asked in panic.

"You were, I told you last night." Jerry said.

"Well, I don't remember!" Daniela responded.

"Maybe because you were looking at memes and not doing your job." Jerry said, making Daniela drop her jaw in shock slightly as he turned towards Cloud and smiled.

"Nice to see you again Cloud, let me take you up." He said as Cloud nodded in agreement.

       They headed over to the elevator to Jerry pressed the button, both of them waiting for the doors to open. After a short while, the doors open and the two men entered the small space. Jerry pressed the button for the correct floor and the doors shut. A soft hum of the elevator going up started as they both spaced out, Cloud crossing his arms with his usual brooding aura and Jerry taking an occasional sip from his coffee once in a while.

       Once the elevator stopped, a small ding notified them that they have arrived at the designated floor and the doors slowly opened. Cloud uncrossed his arms and turns toward Jerry.

"Thanks for helping me out." Cloud said, as Jerry waved his hand slightly.

"No problem, I'll see you around." Jerry said as the doors closed abruptly and the familiar hum started once again.

       Cloud turned towards the hallway, seeing a few doors down the pathway. He started heading down, remembering the way he went last time to get to the right door. He kept walking until he finally arrived to the designated apartment and stood before it. He stared at the door, as if he was staring it down in some sort of contest. He tightened his hand into a fist and raised it up to the door, finding it harder than usual to knock on a person's door. Cloud's fist faltered a bit before he sucked in a breath and knocked firmly, letting his fist unclench and fall to the side as he waited.

       After a few minutes of silence, he raised his hand again in a fist and was about to knock again until the door was unlocked and opened. Revealing a rather disheveled woman that he thought we would never see like this, though he didn't think of her any different.

       Y/N had her hair messed up, of course if she just woke up it would've looked messy. Her eyes dropped like she was about to fall back asleep, wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt. She rubbed her eyes tiredly as she yawned.

"Cloud..? Why are you here so early..?" Y/N said, slurring her words slightly as she tried to wake herself up by rubbing her eyes more.

"I thought you had a performance to be at today so I came to pick you up." He said, feeling bashful as he thought he arrived too early.

"Wait...what time is it?" She questioned.

"I think it's almost 10 AM." Cloud answered, as her eyes shot widely.

"...HUH?! I'm going to be late!"