171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Eldest Miss’s Style Isn’t Right EMSIR » Chapter 171: Cooperation
Eldest Miss’s Style Isn’t Right Chapter 171: Cooperation
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
However, she made it clear that Feifei Studio can do special effects for other movies, but not for animated movies, but for live-action movies.

Zhuang Ziyi agrees very much, and he also hopes that Lingyi Animation and Feifei Studio can temporarily occupy a leading position in animation films, so that they can develop.

Gu Qingyu has a similar idea. After all, things are precious. The previous "Little Blue Dragon" and "Stars" made Lingyi Animation and Feifei Studios become popular because their works are higher than the high quality of the industry. But if this high quality becomes universal, then their status and influence will be affected in the future, and the work of the next film will certainly not be as high as these two films.

"Fatty water will not flow to outsiders' fields, or else, let's cooperate more deeply?"

Zhuang Ziyi's eyes were shining when he looked at Gu Qingyu, but they all knew each other that his eyes were only because of work, not because of the relationship between men and women.

"it is good."

Gu Qingyu has this intention. With Zhuang Ziyi's company as the cover, her studio alone will not be too easy to expose, and the goal will not be too obvious. Feifei Studio is too weak and needs to be like Zhuang Ziyi. Only people with background and background can cooperate to develop better.

Therefore, Zhuang Ziyi and Gu Qingyu signed a contract. Gu Qingyu will do the special effects for at least ten animation films of Zhuang Ziyi, and Gu Qingyu can get 20% of the box office share of these ten films.

However, there is a premise that Feifei Studio will no longer do special effects for other animated films in the industry.

Gu Qingyu really didn't plan to do it, and the two sides quickly reached an agreement.

And Zhuang Ziyi will also help Feifei Studio to connect, so that those who want to find Feifei Studio to do special effects directly come to him, and he will find Gu Qingyu again, which is of course good, except for monetary benefits, Zhuang Ziyi So much has also allowed him to have a lot of contacts and make good friends with many people in the industry, but Gu Qingyu has become behind the scenes.

But she doesn't care, anyway, with the technology in hand, Feifei Studio will definitely develop better and better, and...

She really didn't want to deal with these things, so she might as well just give it to someone who is good at it.

Gu Qingyu’s meaning was conveyed by Zhuang Ziyi. Those who came to him basically wanted to make animated films. After all, their films this time were also animated. People in the industry heard that Feifei Studio was willing to cooperate, but only real people. The movies are all a little surprised and hesitant. After all, no one has seen how Feifei Studio's special effects other than animated movies are doing.

Fortunately, some companies are willing to try.

Liying had originally looked at Feifei Studio because of "Princess An'an", but they had to admit that this Feifei Studio was popular because of the fact that no matter what the special effects of the screenplay of "Stars" are. They really crushed their movies in all directions, so they finally decided that the lower animation film should cooperate with Feifei Studio. Look at Zhuang Ziyi. Although the script of "Little Blue Dragon" before Lingyi Animation is good, the screen is good, but In fact, the special effects are completely inferior to "Star", and the box office is naturally not comparable, but after cooperating with Feifei Studio, "Star" has become a myth!