Description

Amelia Forbes grew up in mystic falls with her younger sister Caroline

Amelia Forbes grew up in mystic falls with her younger sister Caroline. They always had each other and no matter what they never judged each other. That was the reason why Caroline wanted supported her relationship with Klaus as all she wanted was for her sister to be happy.

Truth be told, Damon Salvatore watched the whole relationship between Klaus and Amelia from the sidelines. He longed to be with her, truly he loved her from the moment he met her. There was just something different about her. However, to begin with the were best friends he always was there for her and every time all roads led back to Damon Salvatore. There was this unexplainable pull towards one another but, when he arrived to Mystic Falls his main focus was getting Katherine out of the tomb. 

Whilst Damon was getting over the heartbreak of longing for someone for 145 years, Amelia met the one and only Klaus Mikaelson. And so they began their relationship. Amelia bonded with all the Mikaelson Siblings. For Rebekah she was the sister she never had, for Kol is was a true best friend and the love and support he had always wanted, for Elijah they bonded over wanting to protect their younger siblings and even she got along with Finn and she saw how much pain he was truly in. 

All was fine for everyone until Hayley Marshall decided to come along and sleep with Klaus Mikaelson. Amelia hated the women after she slept with her sisters boyfriend Tyler Lockwood and she had no shame in doing it which infuriated her even more.

After the whole scandal Klaus fled Mystic Falls and shortly after his siblings followed him too. Rebekah and Kol made sure to keep in contact for with Amelia and frequently visited her helping along with the pregnancy.

17 Years later Amelia Forbes- Salvatore is happily married with 5 beautiful children and runs the Salvatore Boarding School for the young and gifted alongside her Husband, Sister and the rest of her Mystic Falls Family. 

Hiya my lovelies! This is my first ever book and I would love to hear some feedback or any possible ideas you may have for this book

Hiya my lovelies! This is my first ever book and I would love to hear some feedback or any possible ideas you may have for this book. Be sure to let me know and thanks for reading my book!

- Love Lucy xo